CQC Tuesdays

Just had my first CQC Tuesday :) was true fun... crashed 3138489189 times on the stations when FA off but LMAO!

Sorry for having stolen few kills here and there... but it was PHEW PHEW PHEW galore :D

Sadly kill stealing is a huge part of CQC as there's just so much going on. I think it does balance out in the end though, and everbody is having kills stolen, but also stealing from others as well. It's all a bit wibbly wobby, shooty wooty.

If anybody has problems getting a game get a PM to PBSF Pendragon and we'll see what we can do. I know Xander was experiencing some horrific Lag last night and it seems to be laggy for quite a few people so we'll have some quieter sessions until that calms down.

We're back today from 9pmm baltime but remember we will NOT be running NEXT week, due to our weekend activities as part of our charity stream 12th - 13th

I have been out tonight... US elections, had to go to sleep and woke up at 3AM to follow the vote (work-related).

Played for a while, then rolled at the office when Trump was 160 vs. 110 :x

As with all PBSF Groups and chats, I'll ask that we keep this threat non-political, whichever side of the debate we are on. My personal feeds I am certainly talking about what a great / disastrous decision this is for the world, but here we'll remain non-partisan

Just in case it was missed there will be no CQC Tuesday tonight. This was replaced over the weekend by TWO CQC events which were a part of our 24 hour live stream
If you'd like more info on the charity event you can find it at http://justgiving.com/pbsb2016 where we are taking donations for a further week | If you'd like to see the whole event, it's saved on Twitch at http://twitch.tv/pixelbandits and you'll be able to view the whole 24 hours

Had to look up what bst is, had never seen that before. Now that I know, I'm working usually at that time. That's 4pm for me. Oh well. I'm not much to speak of when it comes to pvp anyway.

Thanks to all who came along. Saw a lot of new fish in the Arena last night which was GREAT. Hoping to see more of the same next week for CQC TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUESDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Had to look up what bst is, had never seen that before. Now that I know, I'm working usually at that time. That's 4pm for me. Oh well. I'm not much to speak of when it comes to pvp anyway.

I was able to find a match around 7-8pm EST. I'm usually free at that time to play so feel free to PM me (preferably on Xbox live. Same handle as here).

For those of you on xbox, our CQC Tuesday event kicks off tonight in a little under an hour, from 9pm game time.

To be involved, all you have to do is search deathmatch from 9pm and wait for a match. Our regular CQC Tuesday event shortens down the matchmaking time considerably, so if you haven't tried it, or love it but hate waiting forever, CQCT Is your chance to get in and show your mettle in the Arena!

Party will be open on PBSF Pendragon from just before 9, and feel free to hop in if you can keep it clean :D

https://youtu.be/apf5NScU9D0

We're heading back into CQC Tuesday from 9pm GalTime for our wonderful Xbox Commanders out there.We're looking forward to another great night of CQC Arena Matchups.

If you've never been in before, or just can't get a game, join us from 9pm Galtime to see what it's all about, and get involved! Party will be open on PBSF Pendragon from kickoff for those who can keep comms clean, and twitching the whole thing for those of you who just want to take a look!

http://twitch.tv/pixelbandits

Xbox One lovers, join us tonight for some good old fashioned CQC Tuesday Arena throwdowns. As every Tuesday (when the servers aren't playing up) we're headed into the Arena from 9pm Galtime

All you have to do to join in is head into the arena and search Deathmatch from 9pm GalTime. Don't be shy, come on and have a go against the best of the best (not me... seriously) as part of our CQC Tuesdays :D (y)

Come join us, you know you want to

Top Bottom