Crash on the third island

English Translation via Google earth
Hello everyone, I have a problem, yesterday I started playing on the third island of the game, but out of nowhere the game crashes and the crash help box is skipped. This happens very often, after a few minutes and the game closes. I hope you can help me.

Original
Hola a todos, tengo un problema, ayer empecé a jugar en la tercera isla del juego, pero de la nada, el juego se cierra y se salta el cuadro de ayuda de bloqueo. Esto sucede muy a menudo, después de unos minutos y el juego se cierra. Espero que puedas ayudarme.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi @AgustinS72,

Are the crashes completely random or do they seem to happen at specific intervals? Do they happen immediately after you begin playing on the third island, or after a few minutes? Finally, which platform are you playing on? PC? PS4? Xbox One? Nintendo Switch?

Hi @AgustinS72,

Are the crashes completely random or do they seem to happen at specific intervals? Do they happen immediately after you begin playing on the third island, or after a few minutes? Finally, which platform are you playing on? PC? PS4? Xbox One? Nintendo Switch?
I get crashes / game freeze on pc when just moving the map . Loosing progress. I have a laptop with intel uhd graphics.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi again,

We released an update for the Epic Games Store release of Jurassic World Evolution yesterday. If you've downloaded the update, please let me know if these crashes still persist.

I came here for this issue (or similar), it is still happening today, 15 January 2021. There seems to be no reason or rhythm to it, I play for about 10-40 minutes (it is that random) then it crashes the game. I have checked all my drivers, to include the graphics card and everything is up to date. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to fix this. It only happens on the Isla Tacano for me (fourth island?), though, so different island. I haven't seen it up until this point, beyond a random crash here and there from stuff. It is making the game unplayable and unable to progress. I have sent every report it asks, but I cannot reliably tell what is causing the issue. This is happening on the PC.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
It is making the game unplayable and unable to progress. I have sent every report it asks, but I cannot reliably tell what is causing the issue. This is happening on the PC.

Hi Canunja,

Did you buy the game from Steam or through the Epic Games Store?

Top Bottom