Crash to desktop and Blue screen while playing JWE

I am playing JWE on a fresh install Windows 10, all updates done, Graphics drivers updated, File integrity confirmed on Steam etc.

Before I reinstalled Windows I could run JWE for hours with no problem, now If I am lucky I will get 30 minutes game play without a crash - crash to desktop or a blue screen.

I have tried putting steam in offline mode - no better.

What am I doing wrong ?

If you get a BSOD (Blue Screen), you are most likely having hardware failures.
Could be defective RAM or Graphics Card.

If they happen regardless of game - I would agree - but I only get blue screens under JWE - Planet Zoo doesn't do them, and nor does Elite Dangerous which is a far more hardware demanding game. The fact that it is only JWE that triggers them suggests it is something that JWE does.

Could also problemes with the Battery I had problems with it and it affected my hard drive. So new harddrive new Battery and done ! its like reinstall Windows again !

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Reset Hardware to default also ram . No overclocks at all. Cobra engine is very sensitive in my experience. Disable Gaming Mode. Start as Admin. Try Offline. Thats why Windows 10 sucks issues but a million things could be.

I had Jwe crash on steam often. Epic Game Store Version didn’t… so explain me that. I couldn’t find the reason. Just try it.

Top Bottom