• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Crashes to desktop every time i try to load my save

IP Protocol
IPv4

Date & Time of Occurrence
11/01/2019

Frequency
10+

VR?
None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
Ship

Ship Type
Corvette

Commander Name
Lukozer

Description
Last night the game worked as fine as 3.3 allows and I docked at the rescue ship in the Bhagutsuk system where the Thargoid incursion state is/was. Today the game crashes to desktop every single time I try to load my save, whether I try open, private group or solo mode. In other words, I cannot play the game at all.

Steps to Reproduce
open the game and try to actually play it.

Additional files?

o7 cmdrs & devs

I 'v got the same problem since i close the game at today at 16h (Paris-France) and now i can't load my game.
Only CQC works fine.

I was in the same système on the rescue ship with a krait MK II

Last edited:

QA-Tom

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi Commanders,

Thanks for your reports. I will examine your commander accounts internally, and conduct some more testing around this.

Stay safe,
QA-Tom

Same issue

Hi Commanders,

Thanks for your reports. I will examine your commander accounts internally, and conduct some more testing around this.

Stay safe,
QA-Tom
Game crashes while attempting to load. Last known location was docked on the Saviour VP25 in Bhagutsuk. Loads fine in CQC but Solo, Private, or Open continues to crash after mode is selected and gets to 'Loading...'

Also in Krait Mk II.

o7 CMDR NightScreamer

Last edited:
Got the same problem!

Game crashes to desktop every time when I try to join the game from the main menu.
My current ship is also docked at the rescue ship in Bhagutsuk.

Last edited:
Game crashes while attempting to load. Last known location was docked on the Saviour VP25 in Bhagutsuk. Loads fine in CQC but Solo, Private, or Open continues to crash after mode is selected and gets to 'Loading...'

Also in Krait Mk II.

o7 CMDR NightScreamer

Got the same problem!

Game crashes to desktop every time when I try to join the game from the main menu.
My current ship is also docked at the rescue ship in Bhagutsuk.
i'm in the same system/rescue ship and got the same login problems... what's goin'on??

Last edited:
I also have the same problem
CQC works fine but any other game mode ends in a crash
Landed on the rescue ship I think in Bhagutsuk. Tired to load up a hour later and boom it's a no go.

You can load main menu at least. My launcher doesn’t work at all, log in only.

Played the game 12 hours earlier with no issues

Last edited:
Exact same issue.

Sent a ticket in to move my ship and included a couple of related crash notes. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it and apply a quick fix

Just tried logging in. I am in exactly the same location as OP. Same bug. Obvious different account. Ship is Type8.

Hopefully frontier get to the bottom of this one.

Same problem for me, Docked at rescueship and game crashes while I loading into the game in Solo/Open/PG.
(ticket sent)

This is a serious issue that generate a lot of work for support - An announcement about this issue would be great so people planning to go on DW2 (or other events) know to stay away from megaships.

Cheers
DZ

Same problem for me, Docked at rescueship and game crashes while I loading into the game in Solo/Open/PG.
(ticket sent)

This is a serious issue that generate a lot of work for support - An announcement about this issue would be great so people planning to go on DW2 (or other events) know to stay away from megaships.

Cheers
DZ
I was just going to say, I hope no-one who is having this issue is planning on going on the DW2 expedition... it's been 36 hours, nothing's happened and we've got the usual wall of silence from FD...

I'm in the same boat - or on the same megaship :p

Sent a support ticket in yesterday but guess they are snowed under. Why they can't just release all ships docked at that thing I don't know. I just hope I'm free by the time DW2 launches or I won't be at all happy.

Top Bottom