Crashing when trying to get into supercruise in Deciat system

Greetings,

Whenever there are too many Fleet Carriers in a system it causes problems getting into and out of the system. Leave in a smaller ship often works then move your FC remotely. Long before FCs were added there were issues with live players playing in the same instance. Wings were worse always dropping out. I don't think that Frontier ever figured them out but no problem let's add 13,000 Fleet Carriers to the game and everyone play nice.

Come on Frontier. I love the game and several decades playing it I had to figure out ways to play the game while it didn't work so many times. In August 2020 and it still has problems?The most amazing space game ever invented and still has issues?

For all the rants on the Forum trying to understand how to play the game people like me and so many others will try to help out.Discord is very serious about it and many support websites. But it Frontier doesn't get their programming act together then what is the point.?

Regards

Does anybody get disconnects / game crashes in Deciat system only?
I had crashes last week and couldn't get back into the game when I tried to leave Deciat or get into supercruise to travel to station or jump to another system.
I deleted saved and start anew 3 days ago and did a lot of missions and explorations in various system with no crashes or disconnects at all. 3 hours ago I received an invitation from Felicity and went to her home base to upgrade FSD and got stuck with multiple crashes again.
Does anybody have any idea what to do about this? I submitted a ticket and currently waiting for FD to respond I guess.
I tried logging back in without Horizons and the game puts me in orbit but once I try to engage FSD the game either crashes and gets disconnected giving me "Orange Sidewinder" error code.
I managed to get out of the system I was stuck in by using the Hyperspace key (I think it's default 'H') which avoids supercruise and FSD altogether. It's not my usual method so I wondered if you'd tried it?

Got to agree with most comments here. I've had problems with Supercruise in highly populated systems, either with excessive FCs or planets (one system down by the Orion Nebula had 36 bodies). And it gets worse when visiting Engineers. Left my FC in the black and took a trip to engage with Chloe Sedesi in Shenwe. Game crashed a few times, both entering and exiting the system. And on the occasion I was able to play, the game was lagging badly. Permit locking the Engineer systems seems to be the only acceptable option at this time to allow everyone to play comfortably. And Deciat permit can be a reward from the initial mission so it is open to players but stops FCs parking up.

Top Bottom