• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Crashing

Severity
Severe

Frequency
Most of the time

Area of Game Affected
Performance

Description
Game randomly crashes, if let sitting for several hours it will crash and force you to quit. Might be amount of toolkit items. I’ll have to delete more and see what happens. I doubt staff will see this as it is Sunday and forums go offline for the transfer/merge for about two days starting tomorrow.

Steps to Reproduce
Download a lot of toolkit items. Open park and start building, or let sit for hours. The crash box will appear forcing you to quit.

QA-Matt

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi Robert K,

Please ensure to send crash reports if they pop up after a crash as this sends us all the information we need to investigate the cause of the issue.

Can you please provide us with a DxDiag report? This would allow us to look at anything underlying that may be causing the issue.
To run a DxDiag report follow the steps below:
- If you are running Windows 7 or higher, go to your TaskBar.
- Click on, "Start Button".
- Click on, "Run".
- In the pop-up window enter DxDiag and hit ok.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.
- Click on, "Save all information".
- "Save As" window should be present.
- Click on, "Save" (The file should be saved to your desktop as DxDiag.txt)
- Exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.

In addition to that, could you provide me with a list of toolkit items you have installed?

Top Bottom