Horizons Crazy idea...

As I make my way to Colonia, slowly I might add, I had a crazy idea.

What if we could pay other commanders to take us to places like Colonia? I know that would require us being able to exchange credits (any day FD) but, it would be interesting.

2.3: Multicrew, Coming Soon(TM)

What if we could pay other commanders to take us to places like Colonia? I know that would require us being able to exchange credits (any day FD) but, it would be interesting.

Or send our NPC crew to get our other ships for us. :)

In all cases, the transfers of CR between the commanders must be implemented sooner or later. This is in the interest of the game and the social interaction

you could do it now..... give your mate your elite logon account details and he could fly your ship there when u r not playing, ..... payment is buying him a pint at the pub....

You could have a middle-man like a travel agent to mitigate P-P money transfers. E.g. you contact the travel agent to get you a ride and other players can accept travel requests. As long as prices are fixed and/or they are open to all players this might help to address most P-P exploit issues.

The problem I see with it is that I think it would not work well with long trips, like Colonia. I can see myself asking for a transfer across the bubble with a max time of a few hours if I'm going to work or similar anyway. Would be much harder with a journey taking days or weeks during which I wouldn't be able to play myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom