Creating a player group

Hey,
I've looked around the forums and stuff, and have found the form to register a player group, but is it just a case of fill that in? Or do I need to some amount of group building before hand? At the moment I don't have anyone for the group bar myself, but if I can set it up now while all the info is still fresh in my head that would be great, or will I need to get some amount of people behind it first?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, i'm a dumb person lmao. Hope y'all can help

Hey,
I've looked around the forums and stuff, and have found the form to register a player group, but is it just a case of fill that in? Or do I need to some amount of group building before hand? At the moment I don't have anyone for the group bar myself, but if I can set it up now while all the info is still fresh in my head that would be great, or will I need to get some amount of people behind it first?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, i'm a dumb person lmao. Hope y'all can help
You're probably better off adopting one of the thousands of existing factions in the game. Even as a single player, you can support any faction and even cause to rise to power and expand to other systems if you work hard enough.

Did you read the bit where it says you need 10 people? That would seem to be a blocker if:

Yeah, i saw that i'd need 10 for the minor faction, but I wasn't sure if i'd need 10 for registering a regular player group, or if I could register a smaller group first, then if enough people joined, follow it up with a minor faction

You're probably better off adopting one of the thousands of existing factions in the game. Even as a single player, you can support any faction and even cause to rise to power and expand to other systems if you work hard enough.

Yeah probably, but its always nice having something to aspire to

Yeah, i saw that i'd need 10 for the minor faction, but I wasn't sure if i'd need 10 for registering a regular player group, or if I could register a smaller group first, then if enough people joined, follow it up with a minor faction
I'd read it again. The post is about player groups, not factions.

WrenTheRam, that would be correct, once you have 10 members in your squadron you can apply for a player faction. We just went through this a couple of months ago and we're still learning how the BGS works, we expect to finally claim control of our home system this weekend. It's fun to work as a team for a common goal and if you so choose to wait till you have 10 players I wish you luck. If you would like to chat with someone that has done this recently feel free to stop by our discord https://discord.gg/Fyhah57 and have a chat. Good Luck

WrenTheRam, that would be correct, once you have 10 members in your squadron you can apply for a player faction. We just went through this a couple of months ago and we're still learning how the BGS works, we expect to finally claim control of our home system this weekend. It's fun to work as a team for a common goal and if you so choose to wait till you have 10 players I wish you luck. If you would like to chat with someone that has done this recently feel free to stop by our discord https://discord.gg/Fyhah57 and have a chat. Good Luck
Thankyou! I've joined the discord, so if ive got any questions i'll ask

Top Bottom