Creator Spotlight Stream with Silvarret

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Coaster friends!

Tomorrow we'll be kicking off a new series of spotlight streams with the amazing Planet Coaster creators we all know and love! First up this week is Silvarret!

Silvarett will be joining Ed from 7pm BST on the Planet Coaster YouTube channel to talk us through some of their favourite creations! Our guest will pick 10 creations and we'll pick another 10 and they'll then take us on a creative journey behind the process of these amazing designs, their reasons for making them and telling us all what they mean to them.

You can see some of Silvarret's creations in his Steam Workshop here.

Coming next to the creator spotlights:

29th August: Games4Tom
12th September: Brocoaster
3rd October: Floss
Plus more to come soon!

Coming next to the creator spotlights:

29th August: Games4Tom
12th September: Brocoaster
19th September: Floss
Plus more to come soon!

So were these all delayed a week because of Gamescom/PAX? Originally, Games4Tom was supposed to be on the livestream August 29th, but that didn't happen until September 5th. Is the whole schedule being pushed back a week? Will at the end of this last livestream said that the 12th's livestream would be a normal one; could we get an updated schedule?

Also, the guys from Brocoaster have been trying to get in contact with Frontier, but they have not had any response. Hopefully someone could get in contact with them soon.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey all,

Just a heads up that Floss' stream has been moved to the 2nd of October.

Thanks for the update, Paul!

Tuesday (not Wednesday) the 2nd of October, noted. Floss is known for truly amazing creations!

I look forward to what is coming. :D

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier

Tuesday (not Wednesday) the 2nd of October, noted. Floss is known for truly amazing creations!

Oops. Well spotted. It is actually Wednesday the 3rd of October the stream will take place on, not Tuesday the 2nd. I am fail.

COOL! Love her work, sense of humor, and I could listen to her talk all day long!

Top Bottom