Crowd Numbers

Have an option in the menu, if you want crowd control like Rct 1 and 2, when if it said there was 5.000 people in-game, that there actually where 5.000

In Rct 3 it would say 5.000 people, but only 1.500 would show.

If people would have a less good computer, they can disable the function, so its less hard on the system.

The most visited is Magic Kingdom (with more than 50.000 guests/day)

And since it's "a game", I hope I can build a park that can beat Disneyworld, and have, I dont know, 150K/day if I build the best park ever. [big grin]
(at least, displayed in the UI, not 3D modeled on the screen of course)

The most visited is Magic Kingdom (with more than 50.000 guests/day)

And since it's "a game", I hope I can build a park that can beat Disneyworld, and have, I dont know, 150K/day if I build the best park ever. [big grin]
(at least, displayed in the UI, not 3D modeled on the screen of course)

Well maybe they can do it to a certain amount. Above 25.000 people it wont render any more because it will be heavy on the system, but untill that amount, it will render them.

When the numbers are so high you wont notice anyway

X visitors a day does not necessarily mean X visitors simultaneously.
Yes.

... And this raises the famous question : Do the guests stay "ad vitam aeternam" in the park like old RCT ? We will see ...

(I still have a very little hope about things "outside the parks" such as hotels, restaurants, etc ... I like to dream)

Well maybe they can do it to a certain amount. Above 25.000 people it wont render any more because it will be heavy on the system, but untill that amount, it will render them.

When the numbers are so high you wont notice anyway
Yep. Absolutly what I wanted to say [yesnod][up]

Top Bottom