Crowdy's Workshop

Time for more Star Wars Stuff, me thinks :) Even though i missed Star Wars Day. But here you go:

iXfstxv.jpg

(Edit:

Well, since my Internet was crap yesterday, and i forgot to upload it this morning, it won't be available right now. Also by searching the Workshop i discovered that a lot of people have done a much superior Version of the AT-ST so... Never mind me ^^)

Nice temple. It might even fit the bumper cars, which are shaped more like the building. I'd like to see the frieze in better light, though ;)

Nice temple. It might even fit the bumper cars, which are shaped more like the building. I'd like to see the frieze in better light, though ;)

Thank you, and more Pictures will follow, as work progresses. And of course you spotted the "frieze" ^^ It's not perfect because the Fountain Pieces used are quite fat [haha]

Your stuff is awesome, especially the Star Wars fighters and At's. And they show us, what the Devs of Frontier had really in their mind. as their created the SciFi theme. The Temple looks also very cool and realistic, just Poseidon's Trident, could be a little more ... how could i say it ... fine or filigree, but i know, it's partely impossible to get the wanted results in PC with the current scenery.

I will follow your workshop, it's definitively worth to follow. Thanks for sharing.

Your stuff is awesome, especially the Star Wars fighters and At's. And they show us, what the Devs of Frontier had really in their mind. as their created the SciFi theme. The Temple looks also very cool and realistic, just Poseidon's Trident, could be a little more ... how could i say it ... fine or filigree, but i know, it's partely impossible to get the wanted results in PC with the current scenery.

I will follow your workshop, it's definitively worth to follow. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much. I'm aware, the Trident is too bulky and looks like an inflatable toy [haha] But the next smaller Art Shape is too thin. I'm missing a fitting in between Piece. If Inspiration strikes me and I find more suitable stuff to do it wit I'll revisit this one :). thank you very much for your Kind words :) very much appreciated [big grin]

Thank you very much. I'm aware, the Trident is too bulky and looks like an inflatable toy [haha] But the next smaller Art Shape is too thin. I'm missing a fitting in between Piece. If Inspiration strikes me and I find more suitable stuff to do it wit I'll revisit this one :). thank you very much for your Kind words :) very much appreciated [big grin]

I have some ideas that might help you scale down the trident and also make it a bit more god-like instead of like a BBQ fork :)

Use the go-kart sign poles as the tines, with some colinear Xmas baubles strung on them for both decoration and barbs. Because the poles don't curve, you'll need to build a crossbar to connect them to the shaft. This can be made out of various brackets and art shapes, plastered over with icing curls and baubles. finally, use the smallest art shape cylinders for the shaft, with some larger-diamert art shape disks, spheres, and spheroids strung along it colinearly for hand guards, grips, and decoration.

I have some ideas that might help you scale down the trident and also make it a bit more god-like instead of like a BBQ fork :)

Use the go-kart sign poles as the tines, with some colinear Xmas baubles strung on them for both decoration and barbs. Because the poles don't curve, you'll need to build a crossbar to connect them to the shaft. This can be made out of various brackets and art shapes, plastered over with icing curls and baubles. finally, use the smallest art shape cylinders for the shaft, with some larger-diamert art shape disks, spheres, and spheroids strung along it colinearly for hand guards, grips, and decoration.

The size isn't the Issue, I want it that big, but the art shapes make it look like balloon toy. Thanks four your input :) it's perfect for a smaller more detailed Trident, but for the Entrance it needs to be massive. But yeah, maybe Frontier listens and gives as more in between options ^^

Top Bottom