General / Off-Topic Cruising in the mountains. ATV style.

Nice looks Fun, I Had one of these when I was younger use to ride it flat out, live on the coast in Australia so had mostly sand tracks dunes and beach riding. Old YT 175 Three Wheeler.jpg

Lestat

Banned
I like the landscapes and the beautiful sun and the blue sky.
Well It has 4 seasons. High Temp in the Summer is 90F as a High and the lows 20F depending on the seasons. But if you get off the mountains like LA or Bakersfield CA. You are looking at 100+F High and Lows 50F. Depending on the Seasons. I live Almost a mile high. The Mountain I went on is over 7,165 Foot level the Mountain across is 8,016. The higher mountain is not as risky. You can bring a normal car to the top.

Now the video you see me stop before getting to the top. My Friend rolled his ATV on it. My second ride down I rolled it in the location of 12 Minutes. Knock on wood I have not had an issue since. I think I been to the top about 100 times.

When I go to Hungry Valley there an area we call Mini Grand Canyon. It cool.

Nice looks Fun, I Had one of these when I was younger use to ride it flat out, live on the coast in Australia so had mostly sand tracks dunes and beach riding.View attachment 135319
Oh I rode one of them when I was 6 to 8 year old almost 40 years ago. They ban them because they flip really easy.

I am looking into getting a 360 camera I think it would give more perspective on how steep a trail is.

Top Bottom