Parks Crumpy Town

Crumpy Town Themepark

Dear all,

Maybe you saw already my movie of One way track that is placed in the Youtube thread topic. But here I will introduce myself as well.I am Iris and I am a real rollercoaster addict. Since May last year I am a lucky owner of Planet Coaster, I love graphics and the many options you have in this game.
Here you 'll see some pictures of my park 'Crumpy Town' Crumpy is the name of my cat :) And no you don't have seen anything yet, other things I will place later :)

I hope you'll like it :). Please enjoy :)

zu2riaV.jpg

Some selfbuilt shops

ki8hqZU.jpg

I think about the kids ;)

WWPSQyb.jpg

We go round and round ;)

rBcNKTR.jpg

Come on let's fly!

mdMjrYj.jpg

Some other selfbuilt shops.

rcOcGQe.jpg

Last edited:
River Rapid Buffalo Stance :)

Thanks WingardiumLevicoaster :)

Hi everyone 😊
The last weeks a have worked on a River Rapid, called Buffalo Stance. From this attraction I have made a short movie and some screenshots ofcourse.

[video=youtube_share;KZ0sBxDSC_I]https://youtu.be/KZ0sBxDSC_I[/video]

The movie :)

Is26U1Y.jpg

hUoZaoO.jpg

YyZAsFh.jpg

EvxvN5M.jpg

At first you will come in the Saloon were piano music is playing, when you leave the Saloon, you will go into the boat and your journey in the wild wild west is started.
HelA7NP.jpg

UjvCfqg.jpg

As you can see; a cowboy looks to the strange people visiting is town.

84D6E53.jpg

HyOaFVE.jpg

UNGvMLC.jpg

Enjoying the journey through the wild west and its waterfalls.

Yfk8mOz.jpg

Een cowboy zit na te denken bij de dode boom.
A cowboy is thinking of something at the dead tree

VBpPUZY.jpg

A cowboy has forgotten his hat.
c0jSKmz.jpg

40mZGsh.jpg

IJ7Uslt.jpg

The people aren’t happy with the strange people and they are trying to shoot them.
sPJtMMC.jpg

v7F50El.jpg

HTLic9N.jpg

O god, we are witnesses of a settlement!
Bj9hn0Z.jpg

sfsuhJm.jpg

A cowboy is looking on his cave, how the strange people left his area.
You can also visit this area in the evening.
GBNUABs.jpg

sbWrugm.jpg

GlQ5Jtu.jpg

ZcJon0x.jpg

A cozy campfire

wqtZkSk.jpg

Uf9kQjY.jpg

Before the journey is over, some big waterjets come in your boat.

Thanks for watching and feedback is always welcome :)

Very nice scenery. I especially like the dirt sculpting. What's that monster lurking behind the saloon? Is there a local legend about it?

Hi Bullethead,

Thanks for your compliment. That monster, I was attempt to making a face of a bull, but it failed. So if you want you can call it the story of the failed bull's head :p haha.

Hi Bullethead,

Thanks for your compliment. That monster, I was attempt to making a face of a bull, but it failed. So if you want you can call it the story of the failed bull's head :p haha.

Well, with the vertical slit eye pupils made of lava,the fangs, and the shape of the ears, to me it looks very much like some great demon in feline form. In fact, the facial proportions are very like a bobcat, which is a relatively common sight (due to the absence of cover) in the American desert so is thematically cool with the ride.

Last edited:
Top Bottom