Current best places to make some Money?

Hey everyone, what systems are paying out good right now for just about anything including massacre missions? Is there a way to find in game where the highest populated booms are with players making a ton of credits?

Thanks!

CMDR Futuristichub

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
For trading carry basic meds to an outbreak, and anything profitable back. Easy money.

Hip 20277, Fabien City

Stack MM for Calenerro Pirates, all 7 factions can offer them

Pew pew dakka dakka for awhile (kws recommended)

Cash in bounties + missions back at Fabien

Not enough?

Hit rank 2 with ALD for even better payouts on bounties

@ OP - you don't even need to google it. Just look on this forum 1st page and you'll see a thread mentioning exactly where we go and what we do to farm credits and G5 mats.

Sorry I'm not telling you where I am getting my billions.

FD would only nerf it, and it took me a while to find.

Again sorry, you'll just have to grind out the cash!

That's just cruel. True though. LMAO [haha][yesnod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Robigo passengers missions to Sothis,python involved 100mil/hour.

never saw the point in doing this in a python. If you are making 100m an hour then after the first hour or so you must have reached allied with the three factions, so you have more than enough missions available to fill a beluga, and the cash to do it. One trip to farseer and your beluga has the FSD range to do the trip in 2 jumps. And when you decided you have had enough you can sell the modules back for the same you paid, lose 8.5 m on the ship sale and perhaps store the FSD drive for when you buy one of the big three. Alternatively you store the beluga at the station for the next time you need pocket money.

never saw the point in doing this in a python. If you are making 100m an hour then after the first hour or so you must have reached allied with the three factions, so you have more than enough missions available to fill a beluga, and the cash to do it. One trip to farseer and your beluga has the FSD range to do the trip in 2 jumps. And when you decided you have had enough you can sell the modules back for the same you paid, lose 8.5 m on the ship sale and perhaps store the FSD drive for when you buy one of the big three. Alternatively you store the beluga at the station for the next time you need pocket money.

You need to dock on an outpost,Beluga cant land on outpost...

Great idea! You should go do this right now! :D

All this time the game still hasn't "fixed" the lucrative Robigo-Sothis sightseeing tours. They could have nerfed it by adding more populated systems close by or added a few more sighseeing destinations so the area wouldn't be as isolated. But I guess it's been allowed to be a staple of the game now since it's a boring repetitive round trip and 40-80 mil/hr maybe isn't considered unreasonable since cmdrs would have gotten to at least the python stage already.

Robigo. Be sure to use a Type-7 if on budget, or Beluga/Anaconda if you have the money to spare.

Passenger runs here will net you some of the best money these days. Hurry up and get them while they last, they might not be here after 3.3.

You need to dock on an outpost,Beluga cant land on outpost...

Hauser's Reach isn't an out post.

Rep to Braandlin. That's how I do it. Have a Beluga parked out there and nets me anywhere from 25 - 12 mil a run, depending on the payouts. Made a 100 mil last night so as to not dip into savings for my upcoming Mamba exploration build.

Rep to Braandlin. That's how I do it. Have a Beluga parked out there and nets me anywhere from 25 - 12 mil a run, depending on the payouts. Made a 100 mil last night so as to not dip into savings for my upcoming Mamba exploration build.

So you just ignore the outpost there entirely and stick to the large orbitals? I didn't think that would be enough to make good credits?

Rep to Braandlin. That's how I do it. Have a Beluga parked out there and nets me anywhere from 25 - 12 mil a run, depending on the payouts. Made a 100 mil last night so as to not dip into savings for my upcoming Mamba Krait Phantom exploration build.
FTFY

All this time the game still hasn't "fixed" the lucrative Robigo-Sothis sightseeing tours. They could have nerfed it by adding more populated systems close by or added a few more sighseeing destinations so the area wouldn't be as isolated. But I guess it's been allowed to be a staple of the game now since it's a boring repetitive round trip and 40-80 mil/hr maybe isn't considered unreasonable since cmdrs would have gotten to at least the python stage already.
40-80 is on the high end for passenger earnings - though Robigo-Sothis certainly isn't the only place you can get that sort of mission - but is below what you can get for Extraction economy hauling missions, and there are a lot of systems those can be found at. 40-80 can also be achieved from extremely optimised non-mission earnings. It's fast earnings, but it's not unusually so.

Thanks Commanders! Sounds like a great trip later tonight! I dont have many credits, 30m at the moment but Im sure I can figure something out in terms of these missions! Never played with a wing before, would be fun, i'm quite the pilot as im sure many of you are! I'll have to check it out!

Sorry I'm not telling you where I am getting my billions.

FD would only nerf it, and it took me a while to find.

Again sorry, you'll just have to grind out the cash!
So true.

Because of the nerf-squad calling for "fair game play" by removing features and cutting payouts like crazy in the past, it's a bad thing to even mention how to make money in Elite. If you find a way, keep it secret.

Thanks Commanders! Sounds like a great trip later tonight! I dont have many credits, 30m at the moment but Im sure I can figure something out in terms of these missions! Never played with a wing before, would be fun, i'm quite the pilot as im sure many of you are! I'll have to check it out!
Better do it before Tuesday release. No one can predict what's changing with all these things, considering that the whole BGS is being updated.

Top Bottom