Current CG, Similar to the Cerberus Plague?

Remember how Ceremonial Hekie Tea was a massive help in the cure for the Cerberus Plague? I'm thinking we are facing something similar here. So i parked my T9 'Extra Thicc', hopped in my Python 'Now I'm Broke!', and ran around the bubble and picked up a bunch of stuff i thought would be useful in finding a solution, and delivered everything to Shifnalport in Diso. My hope is that this will not be spent mindlessly, but will all go towards the CG as a cure/counter to the crop plague we are facing.

The following were all full loads, unless stated.
volkhab bee drones
hip organophosphates
medb starlube
ceremonial hekie tea
tanmark tranquil tea, one ton shy of a full load
korro kung pellets
toxandji virocide
wulpa hyperbore systems
hr 7221 wheat
altairian skin
alya body soap
ultra-compact processor prototypes, 3 tons (full load)
non euclidian exotanks
Az Cancri Formula 42
Waters of Shintara
computer components, 10 tons (Not rare, just computer components)
Vega Slimweed, 15 tons
*Rockforth Fertaliser, 148 tons. (not rare)

*I do not trust this stuff, its too convenient showing up when it did, but i'm willing to just throw it against the wall and see if it sticks. Maybe some of the above equipment could be used to have a deeper look into the stuff. There are a bunch of non euclidian exotanks i brought, after all.

Could someone pick up a load of Cherbones Blood Crystals from Chalker Landing in the Cherbones system? It helped Lave Radio with broadcasting, it might help here somehow. I need sleep... When i get up tomorrow morning, i'll have a look and see if anyone picked up any. If not, i'll do it myself.
EDIT: Just delivered 16 tons to Diso.

Finally, i'd really love to ensure that FD, or at least the FD people who are monitoring this CG are aware of this. If it all comes to nothing, so be it, but i dont want my effort here to be wasted. FD, if my efforts have been taken note of, could you just leave a comment of 'noted' down below in a reply? I wont pester you further after the goal.

As for everyone else, if you bring something new or more of what i brought, feel free to comment below.

CMDR PurgeTheXeno
o7, and Free Lugh

(Also posted here)

Last edited:
Top Bottom