Current Money making Meta?

So, I logged back on today after a long hiatus. I jumped in the cockpit of my trusty Justicar (my pirate Cutter) and headed off to an agricultural world in boom to make that reliable LTD piracy money.

Thing is, the miners were no longer carrying LTDs. Without fail (unless they were a "Private Courier") in the past any ship with a refinery in an agricultural system in boom would have a hold full of LTDs. That is no longer the case.

With that said (very sad) I have two questions:

1) Has anyone found where miners with LTDs can be found now?
2) What is currently a better way to make cash?

Thank you.

I guess the quickest way to make money is selling your now useless Cutter 😜

After that, I'd say still selling mined LTDs Vopals and Painite, depending on a suitable market.
Should be a bit easier in Colonia than in the bubble I hope.
Wing massacre missions are also quite up there in terms of money making I guess.

But the days of easy billions seem over.

So, I logged back on today after a long hiatus. I jumped in the cockpit of my trusty Justicar (my pirate Cutter) and headed off to an agricultural world in boom to make that reliable LTD piracy money.

Thing is, the miners were no longer carrying LTDs. Without fail (unless they were a "Private Courier") in the past any ship with a refinery in an agricultural system in boom would have a hold full of LTDs. That is no longer the case.

Thank you.
In answer to (2), do you really think I am going to post it here and see it nerfed in the next 'update'? :D

4 CMDRs, 4x50mil massacre wing mission. With the new conflict zones that dont end these can be done in 30mins.

Thank you.

1. Yes. Same place I've always found them. No, I won't share. It took me 2 weeks to figure it out on my own, with no 3rd party tools. See if you can do the same in less.
2. Playing the game, not gaming the play.

OMG!!!

But I like this activity! They nerved the LTD t9? What are they carrying now? Do I have to my pirate corvette next to my mining cutter?

Oh come on guys. You all know it's only a matter of time before all the new tricks come out, it took them years to nerf LTD piracy after all. Besides this:

4 CMDRs, 4x50mil massacre wing mission. With the new conflict zones that dont end these can be done in 30mins.
...sounds even better than LTD piracy WAS.

In any case, I need the unbalanced money to pay the ridiculous (and unbalanced) shipping costs of my fleet back to the bubble from Colonia, so that makes it OK ;).

Oh come on guys. You all know it's only a matter of time before all the new tricks come out, it took them years to nerf LTD piracy after all. Besides this:

...sounds even better than LTD piracy WAS.

In any case, I need the unbalanced money to pay the ridiculous (and unbalanced) shipping costs of my fleet back to the bubble from Colonia, so that makes it OK ;).
I'm sure DtEA is knocking up video right now. 😆

Top Bottom