Flat Rides Curse of Tutankhamun (Ride-Skin: Genie)

OHd3dU7.jpg

Workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=914910392

Hey, that's nifty making a face out of fairy lights :)

No, you see ropes light up with a flood-light.

didnt you have a train under the ride in one of your other pics? it looked really cool [up]
Indeed, but the quality of that pictures wasn't good, so I made new ones. I've added a picture with the train again now [big grin]. I made an update to the farao-face aswell. Looking better now.

Thnx for your reply.

dUOri9q.jpg

5bPBhk3.jpg

[happy]

Last edited:
I always thought the space under that ride needed to be open like the radius, but I wasn't sure if there was enough room even with no collision, looks so much better now that we can fill it in!! no collision really makes this ride look amazing

I noticed some of your pics have a large black bar on the side and also shows the windows toolbar at the top, are you playing in windowed or borderless mode?? full screen mode might make for better screenshots

Last edited:
I always thought the space under that ride needed to be open like the radius, but I wasn't sure if there was enough room even with no collision, looks so much better now that we can fill it in!! no collision really makes this ride look amazing

I noticed some of your pics have a large black bar on the side and also shows the windows toolbar at the top, are you playing in windowed or borderless mode?? full screen mode might make for better screenshots

Thnx again for your nice comment. I would like to have a path underneath, but that's still not possible. But what you say, so much better to theme this ride. It doesn't look so huge anymore, without that big square of path around it...

The black bar is because of my screen/monitor has an aberrant size I suppose. Microsoft Surface...
I always play fullscreen (not windowed or borderless), but especially for the screenshots I get a better result by using 'windowed mode' and 'print-screen'. I prefer that over the Steam-overlay... (print screen in fullscreen mode doesn't work). So that's why you see a Windows-bar. I will try to hide the bar in my screens next time. I was lazy today...

I would like to have a path underneath, but that's still not possible. But what you say, so much better to theme this ride. It doesn't look so huge anymore, without that big square of path around it....

I wonder if paths will ever have no collision? but yea, being able to cover and hide the base of rides is awesome! I wonder if it will change how Frontier looks at future ride designs, I want more rides with passages through a hollow center like this [cool]

I have to agree with others. The collision switch off is an important game changer. But i also think the timing was right to do so.

I love the ideas shown here. Normally just a path is leading through it, but rides are also neat.

beautiful!!!
not sure if i'm encouraged to try harder by this awesomeness... or discouraged because i don't dream of such things, let alone build them.

Top Bottom