Custom character appreciation thread (Post pictures here!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date

Deleted member 110222

D
In the 21st century, character creation in video games has become very powerful.

I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can post our virtual avatars from any game we might play.

There are two rules:

1. SFW screenshots only.

2. Original characters only. Rare/custom outfits on pre-written characters (eg. Lara Croft, Ezio Auditore, etc.) DO NOT COUNT!

I'll post mine within a few hours. Just have to do some chores first.

I'll kick it off for you with an older image of my FFXIV character. Technically I'm on a hiatus now, but oh well :D Here he is in Odin's Armor, a Yo-kai watch greatsword (collab events ftw), japanese delinquent hairstyle (you know the one), and his super fabulous chocobo, the Kwehrevarine ;)

E70D59017720480FE8CF15AD569359AD1AB1A5FD

Deleted member 110222

D
Here is Octavimus Carius, Imperial, Pilgrim of Stendarr:

Adventuring gear:
i0a7pd4.png

Casual outfit:
mvhAbWt.png

Horse:
vTqX60y.png

Pet:
CUT8G1i.png

EDIT: Images work now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 110222

D
Very nice avatars guys.

I'm loving the outfits on display.

Deleted member 110222

D
I take my crafts seriously... So I gave my character a set of working clothes, so that he needn't damage his armour working at the forge:

zO50ggQ.png

Latest Skyrim character:

Dss8yk4WsAEz5c3.jpg

DtCNYGYX4AEgpHL.jpg

Dss-wjDXcAEmgml.jpg

Monster Hunter World (though this character has evolved a bit since this image):

DuO6PfPW4AA5SIT.jpg

Somewhere in the archives I have my Dragon's Dogma character. Some of my best characters are from ESO, but I uninstalled ESO to make room for other games (I don't have the bandwidth to play it right now). I have this one video, but it's old and my wood elf has also evolved.

[video=youtube_share;JX13EnvekF0]https://youtu.be/JX13EnvekF0[/video]

I'm going to be a bit different from all the rather awesome 3D characters and go with my most played game, StarBound.
Been working on drawing my own characters and scripting interactions using some existing mods as a starting point.

mzo0TTK.png

Deleted member 110222

D
I'm going to be a bit different from all the rather awesome 3D characters and go with my most played game, StarBound.
Been working on drawing my own characters and scripting interactions using some existing mods as a starting point.

Fur.

This one approves, and this one isn't even Khajiit or Argonian.

Fur.

This one approves, and this one isn't even Khajiit or Argonian.

Beyond saving.

In fairness though, in a game that features anthropomorphic apes, birds, fish and carnivorous plants, a flea hotel isn't going to be that out of place. :p

Beyond saving.

In fairness though, in a game that features anthropomorphic apes, birds, fish and carnivorous plants, a flea hotel isn't going to be that out of place. :p

Not really, and Starbound in an awesome game anyway :D You should have seen my friend's ship, she turned it into a flying zoo after the NOTpokéballs were introduced. It lagged the whole server out.

Top Bottom