Custom Tags Never Worked, Still Don't Work

It is a joy to download things from the Steam Workshop to place in my zoo. However, the bug with custom tags, which has been present since Beta, is continuing to ruin my experience with workshop content. I spend hours organizing and carefully tagging items, only to have my tags completely scrambled and changed the next time I open the game. Same thing with making items "favorites." The system is so non-functional that I decided to simply un-favorite everything; the next time I opened the game, after saving, all the "favorite" tags that I removed were restored. I am beyond frustrated at this point. I have wasted so much of my time trying to make this work, and it is impossible to sort through so many blueprints without proper tags. I reported this bug back in November. I don't know what else to do. I need this to work properly.

Some cutom tags indeed arent working properly :( but also the pre build tags arent working properly. When you select a filter like flexicolor, not every flexicolor item is shown

Sort and filter don't work either. I tried to filter by "recently added." The blueprints were re-ordered in a random way, regardless of whether I downloaded them today, or three months ago.

I thought it must have been me doing something wrong. Almost all of my tags straight up disappear when I next load the game.

I experience something similar with deleting my own blueprints. I wanted to get rid of them, but everytime I delete them they just appear back next time I open the game. I had no problem with unsubscribing blueprints from the workshop, just deleting my own doesnt work

Top Bottom