Powerplay Faction: Felicia Winters Cycle 109 Priorities/Targets

The following is intended for Federal aligned eyes only.
This format was clearly not stolen from the Hudson posts.
updated 1300 6/29

Overview

Last week we set up for the return of our classic non-profit kick in the face to ALD to return while also seeking out beneficial spheres of influence for Felicia. And now we make a move for all three, since the fourth was forced onto Miss Aisling Duval for safekeeping. We enter the cycle aiming for three successful expansions while continuing pursuits both internal and external to our region in space.
Also, you are reminded that while we check and update here and at Reddit often, your best source for up-to-date information and strategy will be at our Discord! Stay Frosty and Colonia is only a -473k CC system!

Preparation

Vote for 75% consolidation This is done via the in-game Powerplay overview, under the Preparations tab.
Given our resilient nature, we're aiming yet another attempt at taking this profitable region and are preparing Nana's Menus for delivery to the system.

Our current preparation target is HIP 24655. The nearest control system to pick up preparations is Crowfor.

Fortification

Deliver Nan's lunchboxes full of sweet Federal nutrition fortification supplies to the following systems to make sure they get fortified before cycle's end to help us meet our goals. Remember to drop 1T first to get the most up-to-date number so you don't fortify past 100%, because that's wasting your money and merits :D

Binjamingi
Kaura
LFT 601

Undermining

Given the lackluster presence of the Empire last week, we're moving conservatively and targeting the massive hordes of Anime Duval's haulers.
Our current target is Kalana. The nearest system to turn in merits is Shenggan.

Expansion

I'm rather fond of the success of Operation ASTROGLIDE and we now seek to make the most of those efforts.
Deliver Nana's Appetizer Samplers Federal Liberal Aid from any Winters control system to stations in the following system to push our expansion. There is no cap on these targets, the highest percentage wins.

HIP 41529 - nearest control system: Amuzgo.

Diplomatic Overview

As of Cycle 109:
Aisling Duval - Anime Squad Unfriendly
Archon Delaine - Best Pirates Neutral
Arissa Lavigny-Duval - Point Guns Here, Pew Pew Hostile
Denton Patreus - See ALD, But Unfriendly Pew instead of Hostile Pew Pew
Edmund Mahon - Clearly Needs a Diet, Neutral
Li Yong-Rui - #1 Source for Discounted Guns is Neutral
Pranav Antal - Space Hippies Don't Bother Us, Neutral
Yuri Grom - Hiding In Yuri's Private Gardens, Unfriendly
Zachary Hudson - Best Friends Forever, Allied
Zemina Torval - They're in Hospital, Unfriendly

Any errors within are my own and any failure in formatting are as well. I came back because we needed timely Reddit posts. Don't miss me too much.
o7, A Wild Ludicolo

Top Bottom