Powerplay Faction: Zachary Hudson Cycle 200 Zachary Hudson Priorities

Last cycle saw us recover from turmoil. Forters worked hard to attain 627CC and we prepared Inovandar for expansion this cycle. We were able to repel imperial attempts at expanding into ex-Winters space. Further a Hudson-aligned squadron Lupus Dei - a "special forces" group of 6 CMDRs were successful in keeping Torval's CC low - limiting Imperial High Command's use of Torval as a weapon against the Federation and the Alliance. If IHC continues to use Torval as a weapon, rather than backing her as a honourable power in her own right, they can expect more of this type of tactical damage limitation...

This cycles priorities are to expand Inovandar - this system lies close to Nurundere - a system lost in Hudson's recent Turmoil. Hudson decided to expand here rather than re-take Nurundere as Inovandar contests Mahon very considerably less - The Federation is neutral with Mahon, so we are keen to limit any impact our reclamation of former Hudson space would have on the Alliance.

Hudson organises 24/7 on the FUC Discord - do join up if you are a Hudson pledge in game. We also have a reddit which also updates objectives, but the Discord is where you will meet hundreds of other Hudson players, chat, and be part of the community in game. Our Squadron on PC and PS4 is FRCS and on XBox is FEDX. We DO NOT have a private group - Federals fly in Open when doing PowerPlay related activity.

Hudson Reddit Link FUC Discord Link

Last edited:
Secret footage obtained from FUC…
giphy.gif

So be smart and join the Empire! We have heating, parties, and can-can dancers! \o/

You really like old screenshots. That was awhile ago for those who were relatively new & in haulers. We've changed our policy since then as we couldn't complain about you sitting a PG UM'ing us. I know you can post more recent images of those hobo's you hired blowing up ZYADA commanders including myself. You wasted your money like with those lot :)

You really like old screenshots. That was awhile ago for those who were relatively new & in haulers. We've changed our policy since then as we couldn't complain about you sitting a PG UM'ing us. I know you can post more recent images of those hobo's you hired blowing up ZYADA commanders including myself. You wasted your money like with those lot :)

Hardly call a couple months an old screenshot, especially given how explicitly it contradicts you. Also not seen a single Torval hauler in open since I blew you up in synteini despite camping every expansion pushed.

You guys have been getting help from AD, who have a KNOWN official PG lol. You've changed your policy, eh? So you're telling me Torval has an Open only policy now?

Top Bottom