Powerplay Faction: Zachary Hudson Cycle 201 Strategy - Zachary Hudson

Last cycle our expansion in Inovandar saw considerable opposition (most notably from Aisling Wing Command), and was denied . Similarly we denied ALD her expansion. We forted well, and with only light undermining seen, we start this cycle with a very healthy CC balance.

This cycles priorities are to expand Kanus - this system lies close to Muncheim - a system lost in Hudson's recent Turmoil, and we are keen to reclaim this former territory.

Hudson organises 24/7 on the FUC Discord - do join up if you are a Hudson pledge in game. We also have a reddit which also updates objectives, but the Discord is where you will meet hundreds of other Hudson players, chat, and be part of the community in game. Every playstyle can help in PowerPlay - from combat (PvE or PvP), trading, exploration, mission or passenger running, mining, as well as the strategic fortification of Hudson Systems and undermining of other powers control systems.. If you are into BGS, Hudson offers the very toughest BGS available - join up to find out more! If you are into hairdressing, this is not the Power for you...

Our Squadron on PC and PS4 is FRCS and on XBox is FEDX. Federals fly in Open when doing PowerPlay related activity, be it Forting, Prepping, Undermining, Expanding, or BGS activities... Why? There is no game if your opposition cannot attempt to stop you from doing these activities - similarly we hope our opposition also play in open to allow us to attempt to stop them... This is a concept called Fair Play ;)

Hudson Reddit Link FUC Discord Link

Excuse me,… I'm looking for a Felicity Winters but everywhere on the map that is apparently theirs is now Empire. The people there seem really happy now and won't help me find her in case she comes back. Any suggestions?

CMDR Justinian Octavius

Excuse me,… I'm looking for a Felicity Winters but everywhere on the map that is apparently theirs is now Empire. The people there seem really happy now and won't help me find her in case she comes back. Any suggestions?

CMDR Justinian Octavius

Yeah I found the problem for you, turns out you can’t actually find Winters and Hudson in Private Group or Solo.

Hit that ‘Open’ button in the main menu and that should clear things up.

Top Bottom