Powerplay Faction: Zemina Torval Cycle 246: Empire Sends Winters some Early Love for Valentines

The Empire continued its intense attack against the FUC-Kumo alliance last cycle keeping Winters in turmoil and forcing the Shadow President to lose 2 more systems from their ever shrinking domain. Once again the bravery, honour & superior skills of IHC pilots won the day against the galactic cesspool that constitutes the Federation.

At home, we continue our successful work at turning our space into a truly capitalist paradise of free trade & commerce without any productivity sapping social safe guards so that the Torvalian light of free enterprise continues to shine brightly in the galactic bubble.

For Torval, for the Empire!

Elite Torval Logo - Torval Blue - v2.1 - 256x256.png

Ok, I try diffrent argument, but pls just write here why this turmoil is so special that Winters can't drop bad systems that any other power could in similar scenario, pls go on. I just add that in current situation any kind of engaging PvP scenarios related to PP are impossible, nobody have good expansions and those made by Torval are by abusing PG 95%, other weaponized ones harm any power in such a way that nobody even try, and if one try, its opposed in PG. We are playing diffrent games, too bad those numbers in excel are content for you but not for most part of federal players, and bunch of people who quit game becouse of this, guess you consider this a win.

Winters is on track to be the smallest power ever in the history of Elite Dangerous Power Play.

You will have to get her down to 2 systems for that. During the Pegassi Pirate War, we had Delaine at 3. I don't think such a thing is even possible in the current game.

You will have to get her down to 2 systems for that. During the Pegassi Pirate War, we had Delaine at 3. I don't think such a thing is even possible in the current game.
Rubbish. The empire couldn't turmoil us unless we let them.

Empire threw the kitchen sink at the Kumo and lost.

The Empire continued its intense attack against the FUC-Kumo alliance last cycle keeping Winters in turmoil and forcing the Shadow President to lose 2 more systems from their ever shrinking domain. Once again the bravery, honour & superior skills of IHC pilots won the day against the galactic cesspool that constitutes the Federation.

At home, we continue our successful work at turning our space into a truly capitalist paradise of free trade & commerce without any productivity sapping social safe guards so that the Torvalian light of free enterprise continues to shine brightly in the galactic bubble.

For Torval, for the Empire!

View attachment 162129
Aren't you still some kind of puppet that just does what you're told?

How many players does Torval actually have and how many do you have from the rest of the empire groups?

PowerPlay is only alive if we have enemies... Two sides use different tactics - and will continue to do so. As long as they remain enemies then the saga will continue. Thanks for the content. FUC-Kumo Alliance will continue to provide your content in whichever way too... And if I see you in the black, I'll deploy hard points :)

note, as Torval turmoils to scrap some out of date ex-weaponised systems, the lack of Federal gloating, or indeed 5C forting... I'm sure Torval's race to be the smallest power again will be smooth ;) Followed by 52 weeks of insane self-harming weaponised expansions that no sensible Power would ever consider. Granny needs to find a new care-home... the staff at the current one seem to be abusing her, and removing any dignity left.

Rubbish. The empire couldn't turmoil us unless we let them.

Empire threw the kitchen sink at the Kumo and lost.

Learn your history. The Empire utterly decimated him in an attempt to prove or disprove collapse (it was disproven obviously, seeing as how he is still in the game). As I said though, this all took place back in 3301 during the Pegassi Pirate War (aka Operation Davy Jones). Powerplay has changed a lot since then and current versions of the game, it's not likely possible to do that to any power.

Last edited:
Learn your history. The Empire utterly decimated him in an attempt to prove or disprove collapse (it was disproven obviously, seeing as how he is still in the game). As I said though, this all took place back in 3301 during the Pegassi Pirate War (aka Operation Davy Jones). Powerplay has changed a lot since then and current versions of the game, it's not likely possible to do that to any power.
Just come back to read this.

Don't lecture me on this. I have been involved with kumo since cycle 1 and have the data to back me up.

We started with 9 systems and increased quite happily. We did not turmoil until around cycle 33.

In fact we were the last original power to turmoil, despite the efforts of the empire.

Top Bottom