Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Cycle 308 Weekly Objectives

Greetings, Commanders!

Amazing work as usual!

Goals for this week:

• ✅ Vote for Consolidation! Voting is the most important thing you can do for AD, so make sure to maintain rank 2! Where to vote.
  • ❌ Do NOT prepare systems. If you want merits without helping our Princess, only fortify Karsuki Ti. The pickup is Cubeo.
  • 🎯 Oppose Winter's expansion in Selkande!
  • 🏰 Check the Trello for dynamic fortification targets! This is updated more frequently than the in-game menu.

If you want to become more involved, get more in-depth information, or have questions, join Aisling Duval Comms:

A brief reminder of what pledging Aisling will do for your ship.

Attachments

• Colonia welcome2.jpg
    Colonia welcome2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Colonia welcome.jpg
    Colonia welcome.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Coloniaholiday.jpg
    Coloniaholiday.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 118
Not only that, Aisling powerplay faction leadership have a policy not to defend you as an Aisling pledge even in their home system Cubeo.

Which essentially leaves you as a player pledged to Aisling utterly defenceless against the waiting Federal CMDRs.

Which is very good news for me.

Not only that, Aisling powerplay faction leadership have a policy not to defend you as an Aisling pledge even in their home system Cubeo.

Which essentially leaves you as a player pledged to Aisling utterly defenceless against the waiting Federal CMDRs.

So let me get this straight: You introduce yourself with a threat, blatantly lie about our defense protocols, and imply that you have zero resistance as a ganker? What a joke. Come disagree and fight us, that's what the different powers are for, but such a weak attempt at misinformation and fear appeal is pitiful. Show a bit of spine instead of your teeth, maybe you'll look more believable.

To others: to prevent misinformation, ADC has a defense channel specifically for this, and good communication to and from squadrons in general.

So that is the line you are taking.

I was in Cubeo last night. We destroyed many Aisling commanders. That led to a call for help. The response from Imperial HQ: Aisling leadership denied combat support to a beaten-up Aisling hauler to drive our Fed wing off because it is your policy not to defend your home system. Proof:

Cubeo policy.png

I mean, it doesnt get more pathetic than that.

New CMDRs need to know that pledging to Aisling is a self-imposed death sentence in Open, because Aisling leadership will not stir themselves to defend you. You will die alone and unsupported in Cubeo, supposedly Aisling HQ.

Happy to accept an apology any time,

Sending love and groms,

Welsh

a) why are you pledged to Grom the Empire's ally? b) if you didn't know it already, if an AD commander destroys your friend pledged to ALD they'll be penalised by the game for treason, try pledging to Winters next time. c) the Empire has a procedure for requesting PvP assistance & that hasn't been followed in the above and see b, d) most PvP was happening at the Expansion because that was the important target last cycle.

CMDR Justinian Octavius

To take your points in turn:

a) why are you pledged to Grom the Empire's ally?

a, Module shopping for grom FSD reset missiles in order that I may wreck more of your Imperial CMDRs in Cubeo, unopposed.

b) if you didn't know it already, if an AD commander destroys your friend pledged to ALD they'll be penalised by the game for treason, try pledging to Winters next time.

b, Not my problem

c) the Empire has a procedure for requesting PvP assistance & that hasn't been followed in the above

c, Imperial disorganisation is, again, not my problem

d) most PvP was happening at the Expansion because that was the important target last cycle.

d, Remind me, did you suceed or fail?

You are just salty because you didn't get your entertainment in Cubeo - well tough. Our CMDRs are not there to provide contents to gankers like yourself. Take your Fed propaganda, roll it up, and stick it.....

If you really want to proof what an amazing combat pilot you are, go and pick on someone equal or better, shooting unarmed transports means absolutely nothing.

Oh, btw, congrats with Mbambiva - nearly a million merits hauled by ghost ships playing in "Open" PG.

Last edited:
Lakon Type-7 needs to be upgraded, please replace 1 small gun slot with a medium one. and cooling needs to be improved..too hot, i have a hard time using it in warzones and pvp. shield is weak - it's hard to fight TC plasma. trusters engines are very bad - no possibility to use for pvp in rings. sometimes when i shoot fdl's power plant my weapon burns out and does not work. thanks

The real reason AD leadership doesn't care about defending Cubeo is that their haulers are free to switch to PG or solo when they get attacked (in the small chance they were in open in the first place). This of course leaves fed attackers killing random players and prismatic shoppers. A sad state of affairs but then again we all know AD's attitude towards powerplay PvP (the opt-in PvP part of the game).

Meanwhile go to Nanomam, Rhea, or even Kamadhenu and see how long it takes for a PvP wing to show up to defend. The difference with open only powers is that we actually need to defend our haulers.

You are just salty because you didn't get your entertainment in Cubeo - well tough. Our CMDRs are not there to provide contents to gankers like yourself. Take your Fed propaganda, roll it up, and stick it.....

If you really want to proof what an amazing combat pilot you are, go and pick on someone equal or better, shooting unarmed transports means absolutely nothing.

Oh, btw, congrats with Mbambiva - nearly a million merits hauled by ghost ships playing in "Open" PG.
vs what? Imperial haulers in solo?

Yeah the key difference between Winters and AD is that when we haul a million + merits we actually get the expansion we want.

Every single merit in open. We have rules against solo and PG.

"3) The Federal United Command believes that PowerPlay is inherently an opt-in player-vs-player activity in Elite:Dangerous. In the spirit of fair play, we expect all FUC members to conduct PowerPlay activities in Open. [...]
These are 'PowerPlay activities':
  • Preparation, Expansion and Fortification
  • Undermining and Opposing expansions
  • Any BGS activity in PowerPlay relevant systems"

Oh, that's right, everyone in AD played in solo/pg...all those haulers destroyed...must be my imagination.

The bottom line is: Gankers, now part of Fed leadership, didn't get their "content" (ie: easy targets to shoot in order to prove how skilful they are) are salty about the situation and is complaining how "unfair" that no one wants to play with them; so sad.

End of discussion.

Top Bottom