Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Cycle 308 Weekly Objectives

Hi MoMo,

I believe this is the first time we have interacted, which suprises me as I play in Open pretty much exclusively. Where have you been? (not Cubeo, obvs)

You seem to be mistaking my happiness at finding Aislings home undefended with salt. If anyone should be salty it is those poor saps who pledged to the most numerous Powerplay faction in the galaxy, yet were rapidly destroyed within sight of their HQ station as easy pickings crying for help that never came. No, I am in a thankful mood. Without ADC leadership totally neglecting any effort at protection for their new pilots my kills would have been more difficult.

I thank you also for your concern that I may not have been entertained. Allow me to reassure you: Taking a hopelessly slow and poorly armed old ship to the home of the enemy and attempting to murder every Imp CMDR we found in the system was highly entertaining, as was the system chat afterward. As you can see from the screenshots below, not all CMDRs are as willing to sacrifice their ships without a fight as ADC High Command. One or two of them even put up a respectable if token resistance. Liran Hain, for example found an FDL and some fighting spirit from somewhere, something the rest of ADC leadership apparently couldnt do. Props to him.

As for me being an amazing combat pilot- well, we all know that is not true. The guys at FUC would laugh if you suggested such a thing.

But if ADC decline to send your amazing combat pilots to help when your poor newbie haulers are calling for aid, one doesnt have to be skilled. One just has to be present!

All the best,

Welsh

Attachments

• 20210423020557_1.jpg
    20210423020557_1.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 20210423043115_1.jpg
    20210423043115_1.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 74
Oh, that's right, everyone in AD played in solo/pg...all those haulers destroyed...must be my imagination.

The bottom line is: Gankers, now part of Fed leadership, didn't get their "content" (ie: easy targets to shoot in order to prove how skilful they are) are salty about the situation and is complaining how "unfair" that no one wants to play with them; so sad.

End of discussion.
Cry is free.

So that is the line you are taking.

I was in Cubeo last night. We destroyed many Aisling commanders. That led to a call for help. The response from Imperial HQ: Aisling leadership denied combat support to a beaten-up Aisling hauler to drive our Fed wing off because it is your policy not to defend your home system. Proof:

View attachment 222443

I mean, it doesnt get more pathetic than that.

New CMDRs need to know that pledging to Aisling is a self-imposed death sentence in Open, because Aisling leadership will not stir themselves to defend you. You will die alone and unsupported in Cubeo, supposedly Aisling HQ.

Happy to accept an apology any time,

Sending love and groms,

Welsh

Awww. You poor innocent soul. I love the self-own in this post.

Not only do you hunt empty hauling ships, at best improving the return time to a Cubeo station and at worst just seeing another ship escape your grasp.

You also failed to kill a flying space brick T9 with a turning radius of several stars that day.

Then in an impressive show of skill also failed to kill a jack-of-all trades cutter using a pvp Anaconda and a pvp FDL.

And as a cherry on top you boast on it on a forum, sharing a picture of yet another failure on your part, trying to upsell what kind of threat you are. I mean, do you really think you are a threat to be taken seriously?

Buddy. Improve yourself. Apparently you have access to the ADCD. You know where you can find actual opposition. And if nothing else, at least know when to save face rather than broadcast your losses on an opposing powerplay's thread. It's shameful really.

on forum reading i see that your talent is not being fully exploited !

u could diversify your gameplay.
e.g. 20 Empire pilots against 20 Federation pilots in a talent competition:
each of these 40 pilots record on a webcam as he sings the song...with intonation, tact and emotion.
then someone neutral can choose who sings better.

allowed to cover your face with a mask as a PP-leader (Felicia, Hudson, .....Zemina xDD)

Not only do you hunt empty hauling ships, at best improving the return time to a Cubeo station and at worst just seeing another ship escape your grasp.

You also failed to kill a flying space brick T9 with a turning radius of several stars that day.

Then in an impressive show of skill also failed to kill a jack-of-all trades cutter using a pvp Anaconda and a pvp FDL.

And as a cherry on top you boast on it on a forum, sharing a picture of yet another failure on your part, trying to upsell what kind of threat you are. I mean, do you really think you are a threat to be taken seriously?

Buddy. Improve yourself. Apparently you have access to the ADCD. You know where you can find actual opposition. And if nothing else, at least know when to save face rather than broadcast your losses on an opposing powerplay's thread. It's shameful really.
cry is free

Reminder: Feds are not above playing in PGs. Why, just a week ago CMDR SK1701 decided they wanted to join my PG. I like to look at it time to time to remind myself that people want to be my friend :)
SKWants2Play.png

on forum reading i see that your talent is not being fully exploited !

u could diversify your gameplay.
e.g. 20 Empire pilots against 20 Federation pilots in a talent competition:
each of these 40 pilots record on a webcam as he sings the song...with intonation, tact and emotion.
then someone neutral can choose who sings better.

allowed to cover your face with a mask as a PP-leader (Felicia, Hudson, .....Zemina xDD)
Doesn't sound organic much :/

Good news - you beat him on the self-own if nothing else!

Reminder: Feds are not above playing in PGs. Why, just a week ago CMDR SK1701 decided they wanted to join my PG. I like to look at it time to time to remind myself that people want to be my friend :)View attachment 222550

You wouldn't be the first player (or AD underminer for that matter) I've killed in their own PG, Wasn't very nice of you to kick me out the last time i joined, but at least I was there long enough to see your whole squad undermining us from the safety of PG. For a squad that talk big about how much you know about engineering and combat you sure are scared of Open Play.

I think you need reading comprehension lessons. The only self-own so far was when AD leadership accused me of lying about Team Aisling not defending pledges in Cubeo then got shown up when I posted proof from their Discord that they were being economical with the truth. (Still waiting for an apology for that, by the way Hunter, it would be gracious, no?)

I never claimed to be a skillful pilot. Quite the opposite. Just one who takes satisfaction in killing Aisling pilots wherever I find them, safe in the knowledge that Imperial high command will never interfere.

Which pictures show failure on my part? They all show Imperials eating rebuys? What losses do you imagine I suffered other than having to restock on ammo ?

Edit to add a fresh one hot off the press, in sunny Federal-owned Cubeo.

Attachments

• 20210424051224_1.jpg
    20210424051224_1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
A brief reminder of what pledging Aisling will do for your ship.
you realize that if you need to troll bait your victims on a forum you have chosen the wrong game to pvp, right?
(or more precisely to push your low self-esteem in pvp as they are unarmed expert/mostly harmless traders, but whatever)

but please go on, guys, don't let me interrupt!
salt! mmmmmmmmmm ....

I am having good clean fun in Open, which is satisfying, especially as I know that most AD powerplayers will likely never return to Open having been dunked on so often.

You wouldn't be the first player (or AD underminer for that matter) I've killed in their own PG, Wasn't very nice of you to kick me out the last time i joined, but at least I was there long enough to see your whole squad undermining us from the safety of PG. For a squad that talk big about how much you know about engineering and combat you sure are scared of Open Play.
あれれ?
Did we forget about this rule?
Every single merit in open. We have rules against solo and PG.

"3) The Federal United Command believes that PowerPlay is inherently an opt-in player-vs-player activity in Elite:Dangerous. In the spirit of fair play, we expect all FUC members to conduct PowerPlay activities in Open. [...]
These are 'PowerPlay activities':
  • Preparation, Expansion and Fortification
  • Undermining and Opposing expansions
  • Any BGS activity in PowerPlay relevant systems"

Reminder: Feds are not above playing in PGs. Why, just a week ago CMDR SK1701 decided they wanted to join my PG. I like to look at it time to time to remind myself that people want to be my friend :)View attachment 222550
Remind me: Why do you need a PG if you are an Aisling PowerPlayer? Or do you not do powerplay in Open?

You got caught red-handed Mageinta_Warrior.

How do you expect to be taken seriously questioning anyone else when you literally just handed us a picture of your PG group. On a forum about powerplay.

Self-own city.

Last edited:
Remind me: Why do you need a PG if you are an Aisling PowerPlayer? Or do you not do powerplay in Open?
It's just inefficient. Only so many hours in the day. I also don't want to deal with SK1701 repeatedly icing the beacon and yada yada. There's no benefit to playing in open compared to other modes and until FDev changes that I'll use my UMOP time efficiently in solo / PG

It's just inefficient. Only so many hours in the day. I also don't want to deal with SK1701 repeatedly icing the beacon and yada yada. There's no benefit to playing in open compared to other modes and until FDev changes that I'll use my UMOP time efficiently in solo / PG

There you have it folks.

Mageinta_Warrior, in my opinion your way of play is dishonourable and lacks integrity. Frankly, I consider PP activity in PG to be unfair, ungentlemanly and tantamount to cheating.

I have nothing further to say to you: You are, in my opinion, beneath contempt.

There you have it folks.

Mageinta_Warrior, in my opinion your way of play is dishonourable and lacks integrity. Frankly, I consider PP activity in PG to be unfair, ungentlemanly and tantamount to cheating.

I have nothing further to say to you: You are, in my opinion, beneath contempt.
What a shame. Because PP activity in PG still works, all modes are equal, it's not cheating, and you're being a child. Cry is free.

Top Bottom