D-day is Coming, Are We Ready?

So they will liberate something , i bet those station atacks were smokescreen and they liberate Colonia :p

I'm also confused from an embedded video title including "(Pollux Listening Post)" and a thumbnail of this but instead, it's just an FDL fighting a Thargoid and a few seconds of some player to player chatter...

No matter though because the <1% of content in chatter-form-only included is verifiable. A listening post scan in Pollux does have this message.

So either we are to believe the Thargoids have succinct knowledge of ancient human history... OR Aegis (and others) use tactics of deception for boosting personal agenda.

Q2.
Pax East (FD attending).

Is there any other info other than the pre-D Day invasion message (to the resistance, is it sent to human resistance groups supporting Tharg's?) or is it a device to tell us to prepare to resist?
Col Sector 70. Is this our Normandy? Is the message for those within Col 70, is AEGIS about to take us to war?

Need more info, muh immershun is suffering....

Q2.
Pax East (FD attending).

Is there any other info other than the pre-D Day invasion message (to the resistance, is it sent to human resistance groups supporting Tharg's?) or is it a device to tell us to prepare to resist?
Col Sector 70. Is this our Normandy? Is the message for those within Col 70, is AEGtIS about to take us to war?

Need more info, muh immershun is suffering....

we ll see tomorrow.

Or not, someone said it might be 2 weeks. Although it will be interesting to see what this "event" actually ends up being.. ?

1st line was the 2 week warning to resistance units in Normandy / France
2nd line was 48 hour warning.... We've had about 12 hours (ish) notification so far.

And in the light of the new findings, this may be just the silence before the storm...

https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/5abd02addff04450ad129cc5

...within fabricated hives of some kind

https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/5ac6383563e2f04e9a610f73

The Thargoid motherships | structures will come to life again, I'm sure.

Too bad our new hybrid technology currently is not up to 21st century production standards. Quality, price or development time, you always can pick only two :D

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
Things like that happens when you occupy territory that belongs to someone else.

So its D day for the Thargoids so why would they send a message from human history...ok now Im confused.

(tbh I dont give a two bob bit about the whole thing, was asking as it really did confuse me, but then its FD logic so maybe I missed somthing.)

So its D day for the Thargoids so why would they send a message from human history...ok now Im confused.

(tbh I dont give a two bob bit about the whole thing, was asking as it really did confuse me, but then its FD logic so maybe I missed somthing.)

Its why I can't dismiss the idea that the message is from the Tharg's to their human conspirators / 5th column in the bubble.

Its why I can't dismiss the idea that the message is from the Tharg's to their human conspirators / 5th column in the bubble.

Ahh yeah that would explain a few things, Ill get me coat and exit stage left and leave this for those who do this kind of thing :)

My guess is that message is from a human factions that knows Thargoids are coming in numbers, and used that message as a reference for us to get the message without it attracting too much attention... from who, I don't know... Another human faction maybe ? Or the Thargoids themselves, cause I guess they understand a bit what we're broadcasting as they managed to locate every aegis lab ever.

- It's a human listening post, so someone could be doing a bit of liberal translation?

- The Thargoids know our history and languages well and are sending a warning?

- The Constucts are messing with both us and the Thargoids? :D

Top Bottom