News Dangerous Fiction Diary #2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thank you for answering my question Michael.

You left me with a small glimmer of hope there. So I'm hoping for a sanitized version of the background documentation. Having listened to the Lave Radio pod-cast, they have revealed the nature of some of the documentation that has been produced, and I would especially like to see the the documents describing the political workings of the three factions and the time line (sans any sensitive information of course).

Again, thank you.

I know, but they say the newsletter would be released shortly after in the first post and I didn't get it yet.

The latest newsletter will also be sent out very soon (hopefully later today!).

Michael Brookes

Game Director
It's been referred to as the Pilot's Federation, the Pilot's Foundation, the Elite Federation of Pilots and the Elite Federation.

I don't think another name for it will be out of the realms of possibility.

However, the powers that be may disagree. If it's one of those things that's set in stone, then so be it.

The Pilot's Federation is the overall organisation, to which all players will automatically be members. The Elite Federation of Pilots is a sub group that only certain people will be members of, although membership can be earned in game.

Michael

The Pilot's Federation is the overall organisation, to which all players will automatically be members. The Elite Federation of Pilots is a sub group that only certain people will be members of, although membership can be earned in game.

Michael

That makes sense, but I still think pilots who are aligned to the Empire, would not want Federation in the title? Or indeed the Empire would have a problem with it?

-

As regards to Gimi's question I would like to see a book released which is a story/gazetteer/guide to the lore of Elite, of course FD would hold back certain information, that's fine!

Last edited:
...I would like to see a book released which is a story/gazetteer/guide to the lore of Elite, of course FD would hold back certain information, that's fine!
I think the RPG is being regarded as exactly that. It will have a background section covering the history of the Elite universe to set the scene for players who might not have had the pleasure of playing the computer games.

It will have as much background info as Frontier will allow me to put into it.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom