Dangerous Games: Wildcard Goals

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
sJMXBgQ.jpg

And so the Dangerous Games Wildcard elimination round has ended. Five groups entered:

do50kQw.jpg

By my count, the competition ended as follows:

1. EG Pilots - 15 points
2=. Adle's Armada Coalition - 10 points
2=. United German Commanders Coalition - 10 points
3. Wolves of Jonai - 6 points
4. Black Birds Squadron - 4 points

So - EG Pilots move on to the finals in the wildcard slot, competing with other groups listed below to become a power!

bvi5TSo.jpg

Current standings: (awaiting final graphic)

LYrSS1E.jpg

Week 3 goals
- last updated 23/06 @ 15:00 UTC
Description:
Every faction needs to have economic clout, and the competitors here are no exception. For the third event in the Dangerous Games Wildcard competition, you must deliver as much Conductive Fabrics as possible to Tartarus Point in the Momus Reach system. By supporting your chosen faction you bring them one step closer to being recognised as an official power.

Factions participating in the Wildcard competition are not permitted to give their supporters financial rewards, but authorities at Tartarus Point have promised to offer above-market prices for Conductive Fabrics to help pilots meet the costs of taking part.

The challenge begins on the 16th June 3302 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned the challenge will end immediately. For your contribution to count you must sign up as an active participant with your chosen group before selling Conductive Fabrics on the Commodities Market at Tartarus Point in the Momus Reach system.

Remember, the Dangerous Games is about getting your chosen group into power, not credits!

System: Momus Reach
Station: Tartarus Point (Coriolis Station, Large pads available, 414 Ls from main star)
Objective: Deliver Conductive Fabrics
Time limit: 23rd June 3302 @ 15:00 UTC

Progress:
Standings at completion:
  1. EG Pilots (6,330,360 tonnes)
  2. United German Commanders (3,089,938 tonnes)
  3. Adle's Armada (2,325,349 tonnes)
  4. Black Birds Squadron (1,546,278 tonnes)
  5. Wolves of Jonai (1,428,360 tonnes)
Full details:
Adle's Armada:
Contributors: 870
Progress: 2,325,349 tonnes delivered
Tier: 3/10

Black Birds Squadron:
Contributors: 838
Progress: 1,546,278 tonnes delivered
Tier: 2/10

EG Pilots:
Contributors: 1,604
Progress: 6,330,360 tonnes delivered
Tier: 5/10

United German Commanders Coalition:
Contributors: 751
Progress: 3,089,938 tonnes delivered
Tier: 3/10

Wolves of Jonai:
Contributors: 731
Progress: 1,428,360 tonnes delivered
Tier: 2/10
Week 2 goals- last updated 16/06 @ 15:00 UTC
Description:
Every faction needs to show it can maintain order and the competitors here are no exception. For the second event in the Dangerous Games Wildcard competition, you must hand in as many Bounty Vouchers as possible to Sternbach Vision in the Bjorti system. By supporting your chosen group, you bring them one step closer to being recognised as an official power.

Factions participating in the Wildcard competition are not permitted to give their supporters financial rewards, but authorities at Sternbach Vision have promised to maximise bounty payouts to help pilots meet the costs of taking part.

The challenge begins on the 9th of June 3302 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the challenge will end immediately.

For your contribution to count you must sign up as an active participant with your chosen group before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Sternbach Vision in the Bjorti system.

Remember, the Dangerous Games is about getting your chosen group into power, not credits!

Notes:
Only bounties from the local controlling faction, the Bjorti Power Brokers, count towards these goals.
RES sites in system:
Borti 1 D, 754 Ls from main star: HAZ-RES, HI-RES & RES
Others near gas giant @ 2K Ls - details to follow
System: Bjorti
Station: Sternbach Vision(Orbis Station, Large pads available)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers from Bjorti Power Brokers
Time limit: 16th June 3302 @ 15:00 UTC

Progress:
Standings with 5.5 hours remaining
  1. EG Pilots (5,014,879,618 Cr)
  2. United German Commanders (2,757,096,944 Cr)
  3. Adle's Armada (2,456,998,971 Cr)
  4. Wolves of Jonai (2,443,718,199 Cr)
  5. Black Birds Squadron (2,318,091,422 Cr)

Full details:
Adle's Armada:
Contributors: 2,232
Progress: 2,456,998,971 credits earned

Black Birds Squadron:
Contributors: 2,240
Progress: 2,318,091,422 credits earned

EG Pilots:
Contributors: 3,421
Progress: 5,014,879,618 credits earned
Tier: 7/10

Contributors: 2,934
Progress: 2,757,096,944 credits earned
Tier: 6/10

Wolves of Jonai:
Contributors: 2,412
Progress: 2,443,718,199 credits earned
Week 1 goals - last updated 09/06 @ 15:00 UTC
Description:
Welcome to the Dangerous Games, Commander.

Every faction needs resources, and the groups participating in the Dangerous Games are no exception. For the first event in the Dangerous Games Wildcard competition, you must deliver as much mined Gold as possible to MacLeod Hub in the Naunin system. By supporting your chosen group, you bring them one step closer to being recognised as an official power.

Adle's Armarda Coalition:

The Adle's Armada has agreed to oversee the operation on behalf of Adle's Armada Coalition. Mars Adle, leader of the Adle's Armada Coalition, issed the following statement:

"Friends.. Citizens.. Traders, miners and bounty hunters.. Pilots new and experienced, now is the time to rise up and create a new power that supports and works for you, the citizens of this great starscape! Now is the time to join up with Adle's Armada Coalition and clean the Galaxy of crime, poverty and unsolicited violence one system at a time. You can be a part of the solution with Adle's Armada!"

Black Birds Squadron:
The Black Birds Consilium has agreed to oversee the operation on behalf of the Black Birds Squadron. The leader of the Black Birds Squadron, issued the following statement:

"Black Birds Consilium is seeking talented and determined pilots to support their cause. Help the Black Birds get ready for a terrible alien invasion. Black Birds Consilium thanks you and congratulates you on for your wise support"

EG Pilots:
The EG Union has agreed to oversee the operation on behalf of the EG Pilots. Yuri Grom, leader of the EG Pilots, issued the following statement:

"Pilot! EG Union and our Dictator need your help. We won't forget our loyal allies. Freedom Among the Stars, Commander"

The United German Commanders has agreed to oversee the operation on behalf of the United German Commanders Coalition. The leader of the United German Commanders Coalition, issued the following statement:

"This is a call to all Commanders out in the void. Join the rightful cause to bring peace and freedom to all systems. Fly side by side with the UGC and blaze your own trail."

Wolves of Jonai:
The wolves of Jonai has agreed to oversee the operation on behalf of the Wolves of Jonai. The leader of the Wolves of Jonai, issued the following statement:

"Join the Wolves in their fight for a place in the galaxy. The Wolves of Jonai lie down for no-one. Come, fight for the wolves as the wolves fight for all!"

Factions participating in the Wildcard competition are not permitted to give their supporters financial rewards, but authorities at MacLeod Hub have promised to offer above-market prices for Gold to help pilots meet the costs of taking part.

The challenge begins on the 2nd of June 3302 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned the challenge will end immediately.

For your contribution to count you must sign up as an active participant with your chosen group before delivering mined Gold to MacLeod Hub in the Naunin system.

The challenge is scheduled to run for one week, but if the final target is met earlier than planned the campaign will end immediately.

System: Naunin
Station: MacLeod Hub (Orbis Station, Large pads available)
Objective: Deliver mined Gold
Time limit: 9th June 3302 @ 15:00 UTC

Progress:
Standings on close

1. EG Pilots (168,079T)
  2. Adle's Armada (105,490T)
  3. Wolves of Jonai (76,886T)
  4. United German Commanders (61,623T)
  5. Black Birds Squadron (54,412T)

Target for completion: 250,000 tonnes of mined Gold

Adle's Armada:

Contributors: 1,450
Progress: 105,490 tonnes collected

Black Birds Squadron:
Contributors: 1,534
Progress: 54,412 tonnes collected

EG Pilots:
Contributors: 1,770
Progress: 168,079 tonnes collected

Contributors: 1,092
Progress: 61,623 tonnes collected
Wolves of Jonai:
Contributors: 1,389
Progress: 76,886 tonnes collected

Useful additional information:
Systems with Pristine Metallic rings near Naunin:

http://edtools.ddns.net/index.php?s=naunin

• 63ly Delkar, planet 7
  • 64ly G Scorpii , planet B4
  • 67ly HIP 77818, belt clusters around main star
  • 69ly HIP 66754 , planet BCDE4
  • 70ly Caucini , planet 4
  • 70ly Visto , planets A2 & A3
  • 76ly Paesia, planet 2
  • 81ly HR 4720 , planet 3
  • 82ly HIP 57352 , planet 6
  • 87ly 20 Ophiuchi, planet 6
  • 89ly Bhare, planet A3
  • 90ly Scorpii Sector DL-Y d125, planet 5

Last edited:

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
This is the official central CG thread for the games (Thanks again to Commander Kietrax). Just to save any confusion of false info. Kietrax also runs the main CG thread, which is well worth checking out if you want to get involved in the main CG community.

Mining CG, eh? Nice twist, I haven't yet had a chance to try out rock busting, should be fun (and hopefully profitable!).

Only tried mining once and I think I managed to collect about one fragment. Got a new Anaconda to try out though and this could be ideal for it. Hopefully it won't get shot to pieces by some buffed up sidewinder.

so i signed up for the wrong group's CG. how do i fix this?

Submit a ticket to Support, I would guess. You can't change it in game.

You can still still sign up to your prefered group, but i'm unsure if you will contribute to both sides?

Last edited:

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator

You can still still sign up to your prefered group, but i'm unsure if you will contribute to both sides?

Just checking on this with the powers that be - will update once I get a response.

I've turned in a good bit of gold, but it's saying that I've not contributed to the CG at all. Anyone else getting this?

Last edited:

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator

Ticket to support is the recommendation I was given to pass on ...

Last edited:
Please tell me EG union does not stand for Elite game union... or is elite a video game even within the elite lore?
I know its a player faction but I wish the lore could stay in good shape

Last edited:
Top Bottom