Dark Marauders (pvp piracy)

Aye, unfortunately there's no crossplay (apart from the BGS interactions).

We are an XBOX-based squadron (just above 30ish CMDRs so far) involved in a number of mainly PvP activities like robbing traders and miners, assassinations, blackmailing, sabotages, conspirations, heists, hostage taking. We do have also a PvE side, for who's willing to take a break and relax, with BGS, PP (this is a bit cross border like PvEvP) exploration and so on...

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that in case there is any problem in our services, trusted CMDRs may contact the Dark Marauders customer complaints office (PM me for details).

Our CC representative will be happy to help you and carry over any complaint you have.

ya know... I think it's nice that there is communication like this in encounters... cheers

Also, for what it's worth... I'm not in this group, but I've chatted with a few of the people, including Orc, and I found them to be really cool and focused on excelling in the game.

They've also got a solid core of CQC pilots who don't run away from a fight.. and right now (unless something has changed in the last few days) they are tops on the leaderboard in CQC.
So add-on the good chance of picking up a gold medal for your cockpit (and the opportunity to fly some CQC rounds with some solid pilots, during usually late evening UK time...)

All the best on your flights, commanders... o7

Top Bottom