Dark Marauders (pvp piracy)

Aye, unfortunately there's no crossplay (apart from the BGS interactions).

We are an XBOX-based squadron (just above 30ish CMDRs so far) involved in a number of mainly PvP activities like robbing traders and miners, assassinations, blackmailing, sabotages, conspirations, heists, hostage taking. We do have also a PvE side, for who's willing to take a break and relax, with BGS, PP (this is a bit cross border like PvEvP) exploration and so on...

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that in case there is any problem in our services, trusted CMDRs may contact the Dark Marauders customer complaints office (PM me for details).

Our CC representative will be happy to help you and carry over any complaint you have.

ya know... I think it's nice that there is communication like this in encounters... cheers

Also, for what it's worth... I'm not in this group, but I've chatted with a few of the people, including Orc, and I found them to be really cool and focused on excelling in the game.

They've also got a solid core of CQC pilots who don't run away from a fight.. and right now (unless something has changed in the last few days) they are tops on the leaderboard in CQC.
So add-on the good chance of picking up a gold medal for your cockpit (and the opportunity to fly some CQC rounds with some solid pilots, during usually late evening UK time...)

All the best on your flights, commanders... o7

Man, I've been looking for some PvE anarchist types to hook up with for BGS things but I'm on the wrong platform. There's the Colonia guys but they're, well, in Colonia.

Ye, understandable. I'm not so much about the piracy as the BGS pot-stirring. I certainly don't have the twitch skills to keep up with the serious pvpers these days, haha.

Moon dog

Banned
Greetings cmdrs i am Thepirateorc, leader of Dark Marauders. This group started in 3303 and has been active ever since, we have 26 members and we are the only pvp piracy group on Xbox.

what we do
We sail the endless void of space in search for cargo to be robbed and drink to be consumed, our hard working limpets do the devil work when we are robbing Cmdrs. When we do rob cmdrs we avoid killing the cmdr as its bad for business. Killing a cmdr is a last resort to us as we will attempt to disable or negotiate with the cmdr. The procedure is as follows

pirate looking for cargo, stop for scan (though this is short when you are in super cruise you need to act fast to avoid the cmdr getting away however if the cmdr is far but im catching up I usually would include)

im only after cargo, run and I shoot, comply and everything will be ok (saying this gives the cmdr a better idea of what to expect when we will interdict them)

once we drop down its unknown what the cmdr will do, they could

• run[where is it]
  • combat log[mad]
  • comply:D
  • shoot back:rolleyes:
  • shout abuse[haha]
If the cmdr complies they receive a 24hr pass, this is used to encourage cmdrs to comply with our demands so that they can get on with the cg for 24hrs without getting robbed.

if they run we will take the cargo by force and the cmdr will not receive a 24hr pass.

If they decide to shout abuse we will either blow up or just rob them its down to the pirate decision as theres no need to be rude.

if they log we will attempt to blow them up.

if they shout back it depends on the ship, for example, if a type 6 shoots at me we wont open fire but if a anaconda does then we will open fire.

Why we do it
pvp piracy isn't something a lot of people do and we wanted to stand out in the crowd and we have done so ever since we started. We are encouraged to pirate as we enjoy it and its great interaction with the cmdr though some don't take it nicely when we pirate them.

what's required to join

the only requirements to join is that you follow our pirate code which is
  • no combat logging what so ever in a combat situation( this includes menu logging)
  • 24hr compliance to ALL cmdrs who comply
  • no cmdr should be attacked without a reason
if you are interested simply reply here or message me on xbox gt thepirateorc or If you just want to see us in action then Cmdr Hairy Polo has a YouTube channel dedicated to the group link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-2aGpBfXYMjYX20XpnQ9A

o7 cmdrs
Id like to join the pirates arggg

Top Bottom