Dark Rides: Can we Pick the speeds? (For specific Track segments)

Ive noticed with just about any dark ride in this game that if you look at the track options while placing down track, there is no suggestions for a different speed at a different track segment, instead, you have to endure the entire ride at a constant speed, with the occasional timed pause. I find this unfair, as in Studio tour or Enhanced Motion Dark ride, I can't pick to have speedy segments or Slow Segments, I have to endure a constant speed, which in my opinion is just bland and underwhelming. May this please be added in a future Update sometime soon? [big grin][up]

Same for water rides like rapids and flume. You should be able to set the speed at which the water flows and therefore how fast the "cars" go.

Now of Course, I don't mean doing this for coasters, as that would defeat the purpose of having coasters to begin with, with momentum and natural gravity to begin with, plus, if you're going to choose the speed, use drive wheels or lift chains. I mean doing this with Tracked rides, and other rides of which are in a constant speed. Log Flumes and Rapids would work, as long as the speed of the water and extremity of the track contributes to the excitement, nausea, and fear. Plus, with the speed segments, that allows for story and screen segments such as in Indiana Jones, Jaws the ride, Transformers, Spiderman, and other constantly slowing and forwarding tracked rides.

Now of Course, I don't mean doing this for coasters, as that would defeat the purpose of having coasters to begin with, with momentum and natural gravity to begin with...

But what about Powered Coasters? I'm not meaning to hijack your Thread, but the same Idea could be applied to a Coaster such as that. There are multiple Powered Coasters of different kinds around the world, and all of them have adjustable Speeds around the Track. So maybe just maybe, IF we get Powered Coasters, they can apply the same thing to all of the Tracked Rides.

Top Bottom