Dark side of planets

With the coming of the dark side of planets can we have something very simple.

More powerful lights on ships All ships... fog lights effectively. though we would have night vision I cant see it being made available in external view so having very strong powerful ship lights could add to the immersion of dark planets.

We kind of have them on the chieftain landing lights but having forward facing Stronger or lets say something like the SRV we have two or three modes of lighting can we have this for ships now.

good idea.

and also if possible a light to know if the headlights are on or not.

In the space impossible to know ... I will not turn off my xbox to be sure that the lights (headlights !?) of my ship are, if ? :p

+1 for better lights.

Also! Also!

Additional Lights as hardpoints!
Fixed for increased forward lighting.
Turret version for multicrew.

Press and hold trigger to light up. Release to turn off. Doesn't use much power, mass or wep cap, because it's effectively useless. Lol

Can be used to search areas, light up objects for better manoeuvring, or simply blind your opponent. :p

I saw some image on the livestream .. great improvement in the light, even though I do not hear anything about the lights of the ships, but there is a kind of night vision.

I think you just have to wait for chapter 4 to come.

[video=youtube;rtmmmP_waf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtmmmP_waf4&feature=youtu.be&t=415[/video]

Last edited:
I agree with you Daish and CMDR_Cosmicspacehead, your idea sounds very good. Maybe there could be a light colour pack or something so that Frontier can make money of it, making the chance of getting it in the game greater.

Yes their is a night vision mode coming however it will be an internal cosmetic i'm sure but it would also be nice to have some powerful external lights, esp@ for dark sided planets and even fog lights for volumetric fog?

During the live stream did anyone once across from the new night vision UI mode something called "Beacon" I don't recall it in game atm is this something new??

Top Bottom