Day/Night cycle switch.

Okay, while I love the ability to skip through the night time in a matter of seconds.. Part of me wishes there were an option to disable this sudden time warp....

Okay, while I love the ability to skip through the night time in a matter of seconds.. Part of me wishes there were an option to disable this sudden time warp....

I am pretty sure you already can. The time switch is based upon your parks open hours. If your park for instance closes at 10 pm (night) and re-opens at 8am in the morning when the sun is up, you will have a jump.

Therefore, most likely you need to make your open time earlier so that it is still dark upon opening.

Otherwise, use the option to lock in daylight or night time to avoid the change altogether.

Yeah, it's one subject we have talked a lot lately in this forums. Many options have been proposed. Like allowing that night time for maintenance, that would also improve the park economy of those who charge for entrance instead of for ride, etc.

Having in mind management months always last the same, I see no reason to not implement options that allow players to customise the day length and how it works (if you close the park and send guests home, or they are forever living in the park).

Top Bottom