DBX back from the black.

Glad you liked it it takes a special kind of breed. I love my DBX, cables in the cockpit and all.

Bally good show old bean, what.

I am orf in the big black at present exploring the neighbourhood.

It is true that once that bug bites you, you are obsessed, what what.

Keep up the good work and do try awfully not to die, what what.

Tatty bye and may I also venture, stiff upper lip also what what
Have you remembered where you buried Biggles yet old man?

Last edited:
My DBX Explorer. It's done around 700,000 LY so far.

No power issues, no fuel or heat issues, AFMU is only turned on when repairing which is normally after neutron boosting.

When gathering raw materials for exploring the first thing people say is jumponium but as important if not more so to me are AMFU Refills, and I also like to have several Premium Repairs and Premium Refuels for the SRV. As soon as I know I won't be back to a station for a while I land somewhere, deploy the SRV, do a premium repair and refuel and put it back in the ship. Until you dock at a station, which resets it to a regular repair and refuel, your SRV will be repaired with the premium bonus each time you get back in your ship. The premium refuel does not get topped up of course but still lasts about 3 times longer than regular fuel.

Glad you liked it it takes a special kind of breed. I love my DBX, cables in the cockpit and all.

Have you remembered where you buried Biggles yet old man?
I am afraid that rumours of his demise have been greatly exaggerated old bean, what.

He is seeing out the rest of his days as a brain in a jar on my mantelpiece, what what.

Great party piece.

Tatty bye

Top Bottom