DCS World News 2017

I'm trying to figure out Tomcat. No clue about the wing sweeping systems. Woss spoilers? Even with my ignorant attitude I managed landings on runway. Quite smooth even. Flies nicely. Even responsive, but feels quite heavy. Especially on speed bleed-off. Seems to need at least about 75% throttle. Can't tell the heck how fast is going and cheat with F2, lol.

Goose4291

Banned
The new Carrier DLCs animations look pretty good.

62495017_10162027988450341_1857484406747299840_n.png

The new Carrier DLCs animations look pretty good.

They look good but this seems like a "wait for the reviews" situation. I foresee path finding issues, out of context/wrong hand signals, background NPCs standing there like statues. Any of those would ruin the experience I think.

Goose4291

Banned
They look good but this seems like a "wait for the reviews" situation. I foresee path finding issues, out of context/wrong hand signals, background NPCs standing there like statues. Any of those would ruin the experience I think.

I suspect you're probably right.

I won't be picking this up till they get the Helo ops element of it they seemed to be promising for the Arleigh Burke, seen as I don't really need a Cat team for my Harrier :D

And well, it's the map right now. Just throw a couple oil tankers in the mission editor, find a UAV mod you like, and see where things go from there. ;)

Goose4291

Banned
There's actually nothing I want to buy. Apart from maybe the Huey (seen as we don't have a proper maritime helicopter yet).

Someone needs to bash out a Merlin mod when DCS South Atlantic drops.

There's actually nothing I want to buy. Apart from maybe the Huey (seen as we don't have a proper maritime helicopter yet).

If you go there, pick the Argo campaign and you'll get your sea-based stuff, it simulates a bit of ASW too. Landing the Huey on the Argo is hell in a handbasket though. :p

I've been watching quite some dcs youtubes lately and what I notice is that many use vr, it looks awesome btw, do you guys use vr too and is it a unwritten necessity?

Since I switched from pc to console the only thing I realy miss is a good flight sim and Hotas.
Dcs looks so good that I might even consider buying a pc again, you need a quite powerful system to run this in all it's glory I presume?

Top Bottom