Game Discussions Death Stranding

One Thing I would like to know since I saw the Trailer for the first Time. Why does the Main Character look like Darryl from The Walking Dead. Is there a specific Reason for it and did they need to pay the Actor to be allowed to use his Face in the Game?

Deleted member 121570

D
One Thing I would like to know since I saw the Trailer for the first Time. Why does the Main Character look like Darryl from The Walking Dead. Is there a specific Reason for it and did they need to pay the Actor to be allowed to use his Face in the Game?

Yeah, it's him. That's who you play as )
Great game btw

Kojima san has an unhealthy and very disturbing obsession with Norma Reedus..... Like breath heavily and watch you while you sleep level...

This wasnt a game I thought it would buy but I did recently, I'm very meh about the whole thing though. There are times when a game of true excellence shines through but the bed there are more than a few crappy things too. It's a solid game made well with obvious production value but jeez it can be ridiculous sometimes. I suppose that's the Kojima effect and that's that.

I'm about halfway at moment, I doubt I'll finish it though it's really not pulling me in to play the thing every evening.

I got this game a while back but never did got around to actually play it. I will at least give it a shot after I am done with Crash 4 now that I have the time.

Top Bottom