Decades DLC

I would like to see the next DLC be a decades DLC. In this DLC it should have Jukeboxes, Peace Signs, Hippie Van, Vinyl Records, flat rides from different decades like classic flat rides from the 1950's & 60's. I think this DLC would go well with the new Vintage DLC that just got released.

Yes, I suggested a "Flower Power"-Pack the other day. The Round-Up ride in the Vintage Pack is from the 1950´s.
Flower Power would cover the 60´s and 70´s, which was the time when the classic rides we still have today emerged in parks and fairs. (Music Express, Paratrooper (with hydraulic lift). Hully Gully/Trabant, plus all the classic Schwarzkopf coasters.)

A Flower Power Pack would be great to have in Planet Coaster. The late 60's & 70's was when amusement parks started to grow. Also this would be the perfect DLC to introduce the grand carousel and chairlift.

Last edited:
Yeah they gave us carousel horses but no grand carousel. I like the fake DIY carousel on the workshop. They did a good job with it. I could replace the horses with the ones in the vintage pack now.

That would be awesome. And it would be the perfect DLC to introduce rides like Paratrooper, Trabant, Double Ferris Wheel, Flying Scooters, and add The Whip and Helter Skelter in an update. As for new coasters, a TOGO stand-up steel coaster; a Schwarzkopf shuttle loop steel coaster in the free update, as well as a chairlift transport ride in the free update.

That would be awesome. And it would be the perfect DLC to introduce rides like Paratrooper, Trabant, Double Ferris Wheel, Flying Scooters, and add The Whip and Helter Skelter in an update. As for new coasters, a TOGO stand-up steel coaster; a Schwarzkopf shuttle loop steel coaster in the free update, as well as a chairlift transport ride in the free update.

Everything that you said would make a great DLC and Free Update. I hope Frontier is playing close attention.

If I’m honeys imo I think there would be much better DLC’s to add before what you describe a ‘hippy’ pack. I’d struggle to see how it fits in to theme parks myself.

Top Bottom