December Racing Event/ Charity livestream (need help)

Hello, I am cmndr FuzzyVis69. I am one of the leaders of the Pilots Ascension Program. My group and I were wanting to put together a Racing event in December not only for something fun to do for the holidays. But also we were wanting to make this a charity run. But this is the first time I have ever tried to put something like this together. First I was wondering if there are any racing groups on the xbox live servers. I would like to find the best racing courses. Also if anyone has any pointers for me, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you cmndrs and fly safe.

Hello, I am cmndr FuzzyVis69. I am one of the leaders of the Pilots Ascension Program. My group and I were wanting to put together a Racing event in December not only for something fun to do for the holidays. But also we were wanting to make this a charity run. But this is the first time I have ever tried to put something like this together. First I was wondering if there are any racing groups on the xbox live servers. I would like to find the best racing courses. Also if anyone has any pointers for me, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you cmndrs and fly safe.

Well, my gang, DRX, have done a little racing, though it didn't go very well. LOL
But we also did it (and other stuff) for charity last Christmas with our '12 Days of DRX-Mas event'.
I might be able to give a little advice if you want to PM me.

Top Bottom