December Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Ho ho hayo coaster friends!
Can you believe it? 2019 is almost upon us! It's been a great year for us here at Frontier and we hope it's been just as amazing for you too!
We have a super fun month planned for our Planet Coaster family and we'll start by announcing our streaming schedule!

04/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs (Twitch)

05/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Workshop Wonderland with Senior Audio Designer James Stant and Steggs (YouTube)

12/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
Developer Stream with Lead Artist Sam Denney and Chanté (YouTube)

17/12/2018 MONDAY 12PM UTC - 18/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
Frontier's 24 Hour Charity Livestream (Twitch)

19/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 12PM UTC
Special Stream with Bo and Chanté (YouTube)

After that, we will be returning in the new year and raring to go!
Looking forward to seeing you in the chat!
Chanté [yesnod][heart]

:O

I hope i can stick around a bit for the 24hour live stream. It's too bad i have early shift that day and the rest of the week, so i might have to bail out earlier than i want to :(

Can you believe it? 2019 is almost upon us! It's been a great year for us here at Frontier and we hope it's been just as amazing for you too!
We have a super fun month planned for our Planet Coaster family and we'll start by announcing our streaming schedule!

Chanté [yesnod][heart]
A Developer Stream and a Special Stream this month can't wait.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Paul and Steggs need adult supervision.

gj9o8.jpg

I just checked on Steam DB and it looks like some new activity is happening with Planet Coaster. I wonder if this has to do with the Developer Stream next week and the Special Stream the week after?

I just checked on Steam DB and it looks like some new activity is happening with Planet Coaster. I wonder if this has to do with the Developer Stream next week and the Special Stream the week after?

How about....the fact they botched performance and the 3D Gizmo in the last update? The game is quite broken at the moment, and I assume they want to sort that out before things like that charity stream or planning new content.

Chanté [yesnod][heart]

For December 7, can the developers create a theme park based on the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

For December 7, can the developers create a theme park based on the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Haha, the community managers did their very best to ignore or divert the attention from any Workshop content that revolves around external (non Frontier) IP and you just ask them straight up to do exactly that. Even with IP from a company that is notorious for being very nasty and old-fashioned when it comes to protecting their copyright. [big grin]

I didn't see this type of operation mode at the SLV (launch from station), will it be in the DLC?

[video=youtube;jMDxBRJwhUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDxBRJwhUg[/video]

Top Bottom