Deciat - Farseer being camped/ganked/pirated

The old advice was, "Never fly without a rebuy." The new advice is, "Never visit an Engineer in Open." Unless you're actually looking for a fight (or flight).

I’ve never really understood trying to protect ships that die in a single volley.

Maybe you can interdict the attacker first? Or distract them with more challenging PvP? That’s about all you can really do. If folks wanna kill paper planes, they’re going to. How long does it take to delete a DBX with an FDL full of plasma? Less time than it takes a wing to kill that FDL, that’s for sure.

My method of helping has always been murder first, then educate and encourage.

What if I told you your Asp could have more than 80mj and 350 hull, but still jump really really far?

Deleted member 182079

D
What if I told you your Asp could have more than 80mj and 350 hull, but still jump really really far?
Problem is, you go ahead and outfit it accordingly, and when your Asp doesn't explode after 1-2 hits, you get accused of cheating (which makes it all the more worthwhile, I must admit).

I’ve never really understood trying to protect ships that die in a single volley.

Maybe you can interdict the attacker first? Or distract them with more challenging PvP? That’s about all you can really do. If folks wanna kill paper planes, they’re going to. How long does it take to delete a DBX with an FDL full of plasma? Less time than it takes a wing to kill that FDL, that’s for sure.

My method of helping has always been murder first, then educate and encourage.

Yep, totally accept that, you're not wrong at all. I'm not going to pretend I'm in it for the people. I'm in it for the pvp, and if I can protect the people at the same time, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I too posted umpteen gank proof 70ly Krait phantom builds before DW2. You can take a horse to water as they say.

We aren't out to ruin anyone's fun either, gard will not protect shipping in Shinrarta. Elite has ONE PLACE that is truly dangerous most of the time and that is as it should be. You go to shinny in open, you're on your own. o7

I made a 3000t type 10 in coriolis the other day for a laugh, even used E-rated HRPs to get the mass up, it was so heavy it exceeded the max mass for dirty drives.

I guess its main use would be taking it to planetary bases and toggling FA off while directly above people that are taking off.

Yep, totally accept that, you're not wrong at all. I'm not going to pretend I'm in it for the people. I'm in it for the pvp, and if I can protect the people at the same time, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I too posted umpteen gank proof 70ly Krait phantom builds before DW2. You can take a horse to water as they say.

We aren't out to ruin anyone's fun either, gard will not protect shipping in Shinrarta. Elite has ONE PLACE that is truly dangerous most of the time and that is as it should be. You go to shinny in open, you're on your own. o7
Y’all won’t protect Shin Dez because you’ll just get clapped.

You’re Elite. You should know how to handle yourself by now, so you’re fair game. That’s the way I’ve always kinda looked at Shinrarta.

There’s a lot of targets I won’t generally shoot at that get shot at there lol.

Anacondas with pathetic combat ranks floating about, shieldless Asp Explorers... the disrespect!

You’re Elite. You should know how to handle yourself by now, so you’re fair game. That’s the way I’ve always kinda looked at Shinrarta.

There’s a lot of targets I won’t generally shoot at that get shot at there lol.

Anacondas with pathetic combat ranks floating about, shieldless Asp Explorers... the disrespect!
If you fly a pvp-meta ship without the pvp-meta combat rank to back it up, [welcome to the jungle intensifies]

I flew in and out of Deciat six times last night applying special effects to three different ships. Only ever saw one other CMDR. I'm assuming all this action is in the PC universe?

I flew in and out of Deciat six times last night applying special effects to three different ships. Only ever saw one other CMDR. I'm assuming all this action is in the PC universe?

No it happens on Xbox too....I attempted to get my T10 to Felicity half a dozen times the other night and got chased off...went solo in the end, it was the first time I'd flown it what a barge.

I wanna say ROTV has been in the Deciat area lately, and in fairly large number.

IED as well if I remember right.

ToC has been known to drop by there and cause a little trouble from time to time, among others.

If you just want some PvP, NF and DRTY co are pretty active in the Shinrarta area, as are IGA and some of CLB’s better pilots from time to time. EXO, too.

There’s some smaller groups out there with some really great pilots, and some independent guys as well. You’d probably have the most luck in Shinrarta.

I’ve kinda been going back and forth between Shinrarta and Deciat trying to catch some action lately.

It’s hit and miss, but lately it hasn’t been too bad.

Top Bottom