Deciat - Farseer being camped/ganked/pirated

I thought FD fixed the engineer bases so they responded to crimes?

Whenever I go patrolling at the Farseer base, no one is ever there. 🙄

No, they didn´t.

If you kill a clean commander 500 meters away from farseer, you will get a bounty on your head, but the station won´t fire on you, unless you hit the base. I am quite sure (not 100%) that this is a bug and these gankers are exploiting it. If you do the same beside a Coriolis it would blow you in pieces, but not in Felicity.

Last edited:
I was actually flying to Vonarburg, but yeah. FDLs are for transferring, not for flying places. :p

I think I remember you in Wyrd 2 or 3 days ago, isn´t it?

I remember you entered in the system, about 6 ships were there and firstly yo stoped just beside the star until we told you we were guarding the system XD

I just prepare myself before I jump to Deciat. If I see on radar some CMDR gangs then I jump to another system to do other things.

Try to have a look at squadron tags before you leave if you can, we are always worried that people will drop in, see three hollow triangles and run away, when we're there to protect. :)

I think I remember you in Wyrd 2 or 3 days ago, isn´t it?

I remember you entered in the system, about 6 ships were there and firstly yo stoped just beside the star until we told you we were guarding the system XD
That's right, it was just before we engaged Galahad, Maxwell and Borbi. :)

Top Bottom