Deep Core Mining driving me crazy

My Python has two fixed charge launchers - with practice it is possible to lodge charges in fissures that are almost out of sight around the asteroid: it takes a bit of leading the target but it can be done (I find the offset launchers can help to lead my target correctly, and it is nice to be able to alternate launch angles). I'd suggest practicing on non-opal core asteroids to start with (i.e. don't go for max profit immediately). I find night vision helpful. I'd also suggest, if you can't see any blue fissure icons on your side, sidestrafe in the direction opposite the rotation to bring other fissures into view. (And if the blue icon appears to be moving opposite to the rotation, it is actually on the far side.)

I do know that yes. All I can say is that the video posted above, the seismic charges are being WAAAAYYYYYY more tolerent, the reticule isn;t even centred. Heck I even tried one where I was less than 100m and the fissure filled half the screen, and the damn thing still bounced. I'm not that bad a shot!

Are people using fixed or turretted launchers? Mine are turretted because the stock of fixed ones was so far away.

Yeah it sounds like you must be too close still. See if moving even further back helps

Top Bottom