DEEP RECON X

Well good sir, you've landed on your feet. We are the awesome new folks you were looking for.... Someone in the command team will be along shortly to tell you what's what.. Welcome CMDR

I just submitted my application, hoping to join the team! Interested in doing exploration/trading. Been playing for about a month on the Xbox One. Looking to join a player faction to meet some awesome new folks!

Done. Welcome to DRX. Get stuck in, and come OUM soon. (OUM - Omicron Ursae Majoris. DRX's home system). See you at Asimov Dock. :D

I sent in my formal request to join such an Elite group of folk as yourselves....see what I did there? Elite?! lol I will be bringing in 5 others with me once I get my foot in the door. I decided to check into this INARA thing and looks as though I am apart of some other wing I have no clue about. Nothing is filled in but I also have no clue how to leave them. Any help would be great! o7

Edit:I found it but thanks to all those that would have helped.

Last edited:
I sent in my formal request to join such an Elite group of folk as yourselves....see what I did there? Elite?! lol I will be bringing in 5 others with me once I get my foot in the door. I decided to check into this INARA thing and looks as though I am apart of some other wing I have no clue about. Nothing is filled in but I also have no clue how to leave them. Any help would be great! o7

Edit:I found it but thanks to all those that would have helped.

Well, Welcome to the team.
You gonna sign up on INARA? (go to https://inara.cz/wing/935/ and simply click 'Join This Wing'. I'll accept as soon as I see the request)
Also, the DRX Discord is probably THE place to be. Mission details will always be here (or in a seperate thread, shring comments and pics etc), but most of the DRX banter is on Discord.

Again, welcome.

This game is too dang beautiful.
E9gzrRB.png

Hey Chris n all could you peeps send a DRX private group invite to my bruvva and also a good friend, GT WotnoChad GT SHADDERSX113 ?( they probably have sent friend request in XBL but XBL seems to be a tad cranky at the mo regarding mssgs and notifications.

Pwetty please seeing as we are currently in Omicron....... and are busting our guts for the main Faction DRX and thought it was about time we tried out some of these new wing missions with other people besides ourselves :D

ps. nice location we have got Asimov Dock in ain't it.

Last edited:
Hey Chris n all could you peeps send a DRX private group invite to my bruvva and also a good friend, GT WotnoChad GT SHADDERSX113 ?( they probably have sent friend request in XBL but XBL seems to be a tad cranky at the mo regarding mssgs and notifications.

Pwetty please seeing as we are currently in Omicron....... and are busting our guts for the main Faction DRX and thought it was about time we tried out some of these new wing missions with other people besides ourselves :D

ps. nice location we have got Asimov Dock in ain't it.
sorted

None of us have used discord upta now and tbh I don't wanna bother with having ta use another gadget/system ta chat when we have a pretty reliable Xbox party system allready at our disposal. I take it discord is similar to Teamspeak what we used ta use back when we were PC gamers and the allure of a comfortable sofa / recliner beckoned ?

Last edited:
No it's more like IRC. Works on any platform including your phone, so you can talk about pink wafers and Taf's, er, problems, wherever you are

Problem with Xbox Live chat is that DRX is platform-agnostic. There are occasions when we need a way to communicate across PC, Xbone, and PS4 (even DRX has yet to come across the lesser-spotted Mac CMDR.).
I understand the reticence to adopt a(nother) chat app, but if I can moving with it, any chimp can. Besides Discord is as intuitive and powerful an app of its kind since GameSpy bought Mplayer and threw it of a cliff. :)

Ooh, love me an interrogative. Yes, DRX always has open doors. (Hey mods, make this thread a sticky, save people a little time ;) )
You can find details on how to join on page one, or in my sig. As mentioned above Discord is our primary comms channel, but all our public ops are published in their own threads here, along with our INARA wing page, and on our Discord server. Private DRX ops are detailed on the latter two.

Top Bottom