COMPLETED CG Defence of the Galactic Summit (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what I have been doing:

1. Picked up the CG on the mission board (any mission board will do but you need to be registered to the CG via the mission boards)
2. Equipped a fast scan KWS
3. Camped at the Compromised Nav Beacon (CNB) at Sirius
4. Scanned and KWS every ship. Destroyed all wanted ships.
5. Rinse/Repeat point 4
6. Every 30 mil hand in all bounties at the authority contact vendor at the local megaship attached to the CG (Spirit of Laelaps)
7. Hand in all other bounties at the interstellar factors vendor at the same megaship (Spirit of Laelaps)
8. Go back to the CNB and repeat the Scan /KWS/Kill cycle

Last edited:
You dont need the KWS for the CNB, but it does give extra bounties for other factions, you do need the KWS for the installation in Sirius coz its local instance Anarchy space and no KWS = no bounties at all registered.

You dont need to jump systems for the NavPanel bit to update, takes about 10 minutes to catch up if not, sometimes changing instance twice can do it eg leave station, into SC, drop out at NB and its updated. It will catch up if the bounties have been handed in correctly. If you dont see anything in the left hand panel you aint signed up to that CG. Best to check here that you are signed up before handing any bounties in.

BBS board is instantaneous, this is the easiest way to check immediately after handing them in.

If not updated in NavPanel have patience, if not updated on BBS board you have probably done something wrong so take it step by step.

I personally prefer to use the KWS because it generates significantly more bounty payouts.
This massively helps in bumping up your overall CG percentile.
But you are right KWS isn't needed at a CNB, It's just a nice extra. Each to their own of course.

Last edited:
Done it Properly today for ~ 2.5 hours... Got an infinite installation loop for final play session were if you only target the Larger ships the spawn counter goes up not down... once you target the smaller ships the loop was broken and it then generates a realy high number of AI for next session after lol 18 ships count... So ended it there...

Unlimited rails and laser with 1 single multi cannon for corrosive
First session ~70min
EvZ0lxJWgAI7Ahf
second session ~90mins
EvZxErOXMAEuNNh

And as getting in to 10% is easy with big ship some else just got booted out...
EvZxGqbWgAE0fj0

Went 4 mill over my target to sit at 90 mill...

you guys are slacking! :eek:
2 days to go, and completion is just at a third!
i want you to finish this CG!
24 mio for my thursday evening session isn't enough!
Will happen when NMS release updates... Reduces ED play time and this time its cute items... not ZZZZzzzz on foot exploration items update... who can say no to getting your own Wookiee / robo / cat / dog / dino pet... not me...

Killing WANTED NPCs in Sirius Corp controlled systems then turning them in at the Spirit of Laelaps is correct.
Maybe this. Turning in all bounties at the Spirit of Laelaps Interstellar Factor does not get CG credit.

First turn in Sirius Corporation bounties at Contacts/Authority Contact to get CG credit. They will be the only ones listed.
Turn in remaining KWS bounties from many other systems at Contacts/Legal Facilities (IF) for non CG credit.

Check Missions/Community Goals or Left Panel/Transactions for your CG credit update.

Being tired I got a Notoriety. After 2 hours I went to the Interstellar Factor at Ross 128 where I am not wanted to pay the fine.
I also sold all my current bounties including the Sirius Corp thus no credit in the CG. It happens.

Regards
So far I tried all of the solutions listed here. None has worked so far.

I tried again today, same result. I got some bounties, cashed them in at Spirit of Lealaps (top left, NOT interstellar factors), got the money, but nothing in the CG.
Screenshot 2021-03-01 191205.png
Screenshot 2021-03-01 190653.png

Last edited:
130 million CR and top 10% at the moment. I hope I can keep up with the pace and stay there, or in the top 25% at the very least. I hope we can make it to Tier 7, I'm curious about the tier payouts. :)

Bad timing, I have returned to work after being off for a bit and now am going to miss out on the 10%, hopefully my contributions will still keep me in the top 25 percenters.

It doesn't look very good for me, I better step up my efforts in these final days. These are the current approximate tresholds according to Inara.

elite.JPG

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom