COMPLETED CG Deliver goods to support Sirius Corporation's campaign to establish Marlinist Colonies (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Folks complain about money from this CG, but allow me to do a comparison with the bounty hunt one.

Top 10 on Inara shows 70k cargo for the trade one and 285m for the bounty hunting one.

At 70k cargo, with an average profit of 10k (auto-fabricators), this means the player earned 700 million.

At 285m, the bounty hunting player earned... 285m, less than half of the trader, and these are increased bounties post-balance changes. Granted, there's the option of fitting pirate massacres or KWS, so a bounty hunter could enlighten how much is their actual profit on this CG.

Oh good, a trade CG, aka your monthly reminder that PvP is hopelessly broken and this "community" event is limited to communities of one in Solo Play.

There are also Player Groups where the community is limited to 20,000 of which as in open you can interact directly with no more than around 30 at a time.

You might find one that offers Autofabricators/Structural regulators/Atmospheric Processors or Water Purifiers as a reward, but I wouldn't rely on them.

Folks complain about money from this CG, but allow me to do a comparison with the bounty hunt one.

Top 10 on Inara shows 70k cargo for the trade one and 285m for the bounty hunting one.

At 70k cargo, with an average profit of 10k (auto-fabricators), this means the player earned 700 million.

At 285m, the bounty hunting player earned... 285m, less than half of the trader, and these are increased bounties post-balance changes. Granted, there's the option of fitting pirate massacres or KWS, so a bounty hunter could enlighten how much is their actual profit on this CG.

Top 10% in this one with 77 mil cashed.

MM's added between 500-550 mil to that.

That's after my SLF pilots cut and doesn't take into consideration all the g5 mats I got.

Not sure if I can post this here. It is a thread for the community goal though. If anyone needs community goal items I have about 8400 items on my fleet carrier in the Community goal system. I have the items at galactic value so you will make profit as well. I just don't have time to turn into before tomorrow night due to work. The name of my FC is The Star Forge the I.D. is VOZ-2HC. I am also only 120ish light seconds away from Ellis Orbital where you can turn the items in.

Not sure if I can post this here. It is a thread for the community goal though. If anyone needs community goal items I have about 8400 items on my fleet carrier in the Community goal system. I have the items at galactic value so you will make profit as well. I just don't have time to turn into before tomorrow night due to work. The name of my FC is The Star Forge the I.D. is VOZ-2HC. I am also only 120ish light seconds away from Ellis Orbital where you can turn the items in.

i was just landing and the server kicked me out 10 mins before they announced they would turn off the servers... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I did a couple of runs in my conda but have called in The Fat Cow (my 700+ ton T9) to hopefully do a few runs. No idea if there will be any supply within a feasible range for the big ship (only 14LY jump range iirc when loaded)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom