COMPLETED CG Deliver goods to support Sirius Corporation's campaign to establish Marlinist Colonies (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
1608178941825.png

Probably not going to make it unless the community doubles the pace. About 65 minutes remaining, and about 900,000 tons left to deliver. So we need at least 14k delivered every minute until the deadline to meet the goal. According to Inara updates, we're only doing about 7-9k every minute.

i am done.

i delivered 10.288T (atmo processors & auto-fabricators) in my python with 294T capacity, 35 runs. it looked good before but then i guess too many quit. very close... :confused:

top 25%

Last edited:
400k tons left to deliver in one minute. Don't think we're hitting tier 5.

I delivered around 17k tons which got two accounts to the top 25%. Did the over 8700 tons from a carrier in the Betel system in the last hour and a half. That's a efficiency accomplishment for me. Didn't smack my Cutter into the front of the station of my carrier even once, evaded all interdictions quickly and avoided all gravity wells as much as possible! :D

Last edited:
Yeah, the end of the CG do lag some times. Maybe Frontier will cut us some slack this time!

CG czar, go take a half hour bathroom break! You're working from home! Blame it on covid like the rest of the world does. :ROFLMAO:

Holy carp, what am I doing. I'm encouraging Frontier to be more inefficient.

Last edited:
i got my ship destroyed and sent to the detention center for not starting in time (while posting here) and got inderdicted because i thought i could hyperjump out of the situation, but knowing it doesnt work 😅

i guess you pros where haulin in open? you got troubles with human pirates and trolls?

PROGRESS: Tier 4/5
CONTRIBUTORS: 7,467
CONTRIBUTIONS: 39,585,427/40,000,000 (98%)
END: today

TIERCONTRIBUTIONSREWARD
Top 10 CMDRs~ 68,285 to 194,81664,000,000 Cr
Top 10%~ 15,103 to 68,28440,000,000 Cr
Top 25%~ 6,265 to 15,10224,000,000 Cr
Top 50%~ 2,257 to 6,26416,000,000 Cr
Top 75%~ 593 to 2,2568,000,000 Cr
Top 100%~ 1 to 592800,000 Cr

Oh well ...... Not too shabby. 6800 tons hauled nets me my trading profit and a cool 24 mil then. This CG has likely paid for the T10 I bought , then 75% in the other one a bit more pin money on top.
So close

It typical that thebCGs with toys in I was unable to make but when I am able to commit to one it's just cash.
I am dead against unicorn game altering equipment as one off prizes... But if FD are intent on doing them I would like to get in on it too ;)

That is what keeps them interesting tho. It would be dull if they always fully finished. Having them doable but a challenge to complete is perfect. I would say they balanced this one just right... It could have been done (and had it not been for yesterday's downtime I think it may have been - I lost over 2 hrs because of it)

Good job for all of you Commanders.
That was so close...
Personally I think that Felicia Winters should give away rest of commodities needed - she had invited Marlinists to the Federation so its a great chance for her to save face after NMLA attack at Kepler Orbital.
How do you think?

i got my ship destroyed and sent to the detention center for not starting in time (while posting here) and got inderdicted because i thought i could hyperjump out of the situation, but knowing it doesnt work 😅

i guess you pros where haulin in open? you got troubles with human pirates and trolls?
I hauled a bit over 40,000 tonnes in a T9, (57 runs)
Open is feasible during the day, gankers usually showed up about 9pm and I went to Mobius for the evenings.
I had 3 interdictions but escaped each time with varying amounts of hull left. A few more were trying for it but I spotted them first and dropped before interdiction started. I had one guy attempt suicidewinder but apparently a T9 wasn't a large enough target so he got a glancing hit and survived. :confused:
Guessing he got a fine.
Hit another T9 who was exiting the slot as I was entering, my shields showed nothing whilst he lost a ring, guess mine are a little stronger than normal.

LYR rigged it at the end to prevent completion so he could walk away with enough goods to nearly build two systems up, that sly fox.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom