COMPLETED CG Deliver Rare Goods for Newborn Duval Celebration

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There is always a 10-minute respawn timer, it probably just takes 10 minutes to do the round trip from FC to station and back. I personally prefer tea-bagging with friends.

Meme (14).gif

Literally first!

Number 1 (and only so far ) commander!

9 tons of illegal leafy stuffs delivered.

Now..everyone else, barricade the mailslot and shoot anyone trying to get in :D
But why do you want other spaceships? Though I guess the Clipper might appeal to you as arguably one of the worst of the ships needing a large pad (it's between that and the T7) , though landing pad restrictions aside is actually quite a fun ship with some niche uses.

So do I need to sign up for the price reduction, or will this be one of those everyone gets the reduction things?

So do I need to sign up for the price reduction, or will this be one of those everyone gets the reduction things?
Global user reward, the CG can fail to hit tiers so you only get the last completed tier level...
This price reduction will be available in the Parcea, Cemiess and Cubeo systems only, and will last for two weeks starting on the 10th of December 3307.
Imperial Navy ranks requirements still apply to the ships at discount.

But why do you want other spaceships? Though I guess the Clipper might appeal to you as arguably one of the worst of the ships needing a large pad (it's between that and the T7) , though landing pad restrictions aside is actually quite a fun ship with some niche uses.
I don't actually want them.

Looks like they stealth patched it some time in the past few hours! Just now, I was unable to see them again until exactly 10 minutes after I bought

Code:
{ "timestamp":"2021-12-02T20:31:20Z", "event":"MarketBuy", "MarketID":128118520, "Type":"indibourbon", "Type_Localised":"Indi Bourbon", "Count":36, "BuyPrice":1836, "TotalCost":66096 }
{ "timestamp":"2021-12-02T20:33:35Z", "event":"CargoTransfer", "Transfers":[ { "Type":"indibourbon", "Type_Localised":"Indi Bourbon", "Count":36, "Direction":"tocarrier" } ] }
{ "timestamp":"2021-12-02T20:41:27Z", "event":"MarketBuy", "MarketID":128118520, "Type":"indibourbon", "Type_Localised":"Indi Bourbon", "Count":36, "BuyPrice":1836, "TotalCost":66096 }

I actually don't want any of the free ships. But that discount for a Cutter if this thing reaches tier 5 is nice.

Looks like they stealth patched it some time in the past few hours! Just now, I was unable to see them again until exactly 10 minutes after I bought

Code:
{ "timestamp":"2021-12-02T20:31:20Z", "event":"MarketBuy", "MarketID":128118520, "Type":"indibourbon", "Type_Localised":"Indi Bourbon", "Count":36, "BuyPrice":1836, "TotalCost":66096 }
{ "timestamp":"2021-12-02T20:33:35Z", "event":"CargoTransfer", "Transfers":[ { "Type":"indibourbon", "Type_Localised":"Indi Bourbon", "Count":36, "Direction":"tocarrier" } ] }
{ "timestamp":"2021-12-02T20:41:27Z", "event":"MarketBuy", "MarketID":128118520, "Type":"indibourbon", "Type_Localised":"Indi Bourbon", "Count":36, "BuyPrice":1836, "TotalCost":66096 }
I saw the same.

The reward doesn't really have much of value for those who have imperial ranks unlocked.
Can we have a fully A-graded ship with drag drive thruster and increased range fsd?

[MOD hat off]
YES! I was hoping it would be fixed soon as it gave FC owners an even bigger advantage than usual. Sorry @forbiddenlake
[MOD hat on]
typical Fdev
i spend 2x5 Bn on 2 FC, but no, i must not profit of the advantages, i must spend more time in game (it is better for the stats of fdev)...
sometimes i can only think that Fdev wants to kill their game
they're really fast to nerf some things, not so fast to patch some other things :mad:
not sure it is the best way to bring back former players

I'd say Odyssey payouts are exactly where they should be and space CZ payout needs to be adjusted to create a similar reward schematic. Or they manage to get massacre missions counted towards the CG.

typical Fdev
i spend 2x5 Bn on 2 FC, but no, i must not profit of the advantages, i must spend more time in game (it is better for the stats of fdev)...
sometimes i can only think that Fdev wants to kill their game
they're really fast to nerf some things, not so fast to patch some other things :mad:
not sure it is the best way to bring back former players
FC Owners had an unfair advantage in a CG type that is especially well suited to give new players a fighting chance, since it can be done with a relatively small ship with low cargo space, a T6 is already perfect. I welcome this change. For the record, I own a fleet carrier myself, but jumping into my T6 and doing this the old-fashioned way is more fun.

FC Owners had an unfair advantage in a CG type that is especially well suited to give new players a fighting chance, since it can be done with a relatively small ship with low cargo space, a T6 is already perfect. I welcome this change. For the record, I own a fleet carrier myself, but jumping into my T6 and doing this the old-fashioned way is more fun.
it's ok to have fun the way you want
but why deny others fleet owners to have fun the way they want ? o_O

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom