COMPLETED CG Deliver Supplies to the Galactic Summit (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
What platform you on?

To put it gently, Frontier have had issues with almost every rollout of freebies, whether it be Permits or Paintjobs (and Twitch Drops) or whatever. It seems like the magic 'give to everyone' button doesnt work the way its supposed to.

Sometimes its platform dependent, sometimes not, sometime you get it piecemeal (PJs for some ships but not all and new ones added every day or week)

They always catch up in the end, Support may speed up the process not sure I just wait usually, and the freebie always appears eventually...ofc sometimes it will randomly disappear as well but hey ho.

If youre in a rush try Support, if not just play the game and wait, theyll turn up eventually. I treat it like Christmas, on any given day I dont know if or what Ill get as a 'present' to play with.

Just make sure they know about the issue, they did with last PJs so I never bothered contacting them, no point if they already knew and were working on it. havent seen a CM comment but havent seen all the LS so dunno, they probably do.

Haven't received my paint jobso_O
kINUN0HcAbhFyyI2why3WGtBD
You need to go to Spirit of Laplep to claim the reward

Anyone else having problems landing on the Spirit of Laelaps?

It's currently embedded in the A ring of Luyten's Star 2, but doesn't seem to be properly synced. I can approach in SC, but when I drop down I'm stationary with respect to the ring, but SoL is travelling at about 5km/s and I can't catch it.

Anyone else having problems landing on the Spirit of Laelaps?

It's currently embedded in the A ring of Luyten's Star 2, but doesn't seem to be properly synced. I can approach in SC, but when I drop down I'm stationary with respect to the ring, but SoL is travelling at about 5km/s and I can't catch it.
Yes, its bugged now. Rosetta from Frontier Support registered the problem on Reddit. I think there is a ticket opened, too.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Is there any real need to go to the Spirit of Laelaps? If you haven't claimed the cash reward yet, it will be auto-paid into your account by about Thursday next week (2 weeks after CG completion). Any paintjobs will be available from the Livery screen in any station and the Cobra (or ship from previous CG - Viper?) will be transferable for 100 credits to any other station. :)

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Is there any real need to go to the Spirit of Laelaps? If you haven't claimed the cash reward yet, it will be auto-paid into your account by about Thursday next week (2 weeks after CG completion). Any paintjobs will be available from the Livery screen in any station and the Cobra (or ship from previous CG - Viper?) will be transferable for 100 credits to any other station. :)

Heck, not everybody has that kind of cash just lying about 😜
Oops just realised, the ship for Top 10 commanders was the Clipper and they can be collected (or transferred) from Ashby City in Luyten's Star.

Came online to see if I had the Cobra paint jobs OK - to find I'm still on the Spirit of Laelaps in my T9. Hope leaving is easier than getting here at the moment! :eek:

Oops just realised, the ship for Top 10 commanders was the Clipper and they can be collected (or transferred) from Ashby City in Luyten's Star.

Came online to see if I had the Cobra paint jobs OK - to find I'm still on the Spirit of Laelaps in my T9. Hope leaving is easier than getting here at the moment! :eek:
You'll be fine, you've got shields on it.
Oh... :D (y)

Is that really the case here? (Collected already as I was there so cannot test) Normally in-game asset rewards are added to your account automatically by the date given in the CG text without needed to cash in the CG for the credits - only the monetary reward is dependent on you completing the CG on the Mission Board. Same way if you complete the CG before the paint jobs were available in game it didn't add them - FDEV needed to do some back end magic to add them to your account
Did not get the viper skins until I cashed the CG reward in. But since I was headed back for the Cobra CG that was along the way. Normally I just wait for the 2 weeks to time out now.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom