Demographics: What's the average CMDR age?

My average age is ummmn, can't remember, elite bbc model B in 1984
Cassette then floppy disc with missions all in cobra mk III, bring back the moray starboat! Anyone owned a cobra mk II (even rarer than a mk IV)

I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with you personally so forgive me and don't be offended, but your reply just reminded me of a cool video re. one young heir 😂

40? 😱

I wonder if such people had to hunt dinosaurs for food? :oops:

Anybody who bought Elite with their own money in 1984 must be pushing the half-century, at least, by now... including me.

Meh, I look back to reaching my half century with contempt :) ;) :D I'm fifty-something, I don't really keep track anymore

What would be more interesting for me is to know the average age for those who play in Mobius [and other non-PvP groups] against the average age for those who play in Open and Solo

18 years old here, you guys are old :sneaky:
Yep, I used to say that 31 years ago!
I prefer the term “seasoned well” ;)

Beware; time dilates as you get older, you just end up looking at the numbers and going “how the hell did that happen, I was in my 20’s two minutes ago!” eventually :D
Yep, it was yesterday I got those 30 year old memories!! Time flies. Luckily (or not) the soul stays young!:)

Looking through the pages it seems like the average is somewhere between 30 and 40, more leaning towards 40 ...
I expected this, because most people i know in my age which i met are more attracted to shooter games, mobas, whatever and see games like Elite more as "boring".

Well, I am an anomaly with my few 25 years on my clock !

Top Bottom