Deneb Algedi NHSS <40ly from Sol

Don't move it, defend it!
if frontier removed those silly restrictions of only 4 AX weapons, and only AX weapons can damage them, sure.. ill be on the frontline.

but personally im not bothered putting fixed multicannons on my ships, or grinding those guardian toys.
if i cant use my normal weapons, let it burn... i dont mind being king of the ashes.

if frontier removed those silly restrictions of only 4 AX weapons, and only AX weapons can damage them, sure.. ill be on the frontline.

but personally im not bothered putting fixed multicannons on my ships, or grinding those guardian toys.
if i cant use my normal weapons, let it burn... i dont mind being king of the ashes.

There are AX turreted multicannons and AX missiles.

Those work even if guardian weapons are way better.

There are AX turreted multicannons and AX missiles.

Those work even if guardian weapons are way better.
yep, not gonna put those on my ships either.

needing "special weapons" breaks my immersion :)
like physics dont apply to goids? come on..

Yeah, Sol system feels like a theme park, gift shops everywhere, it's horrible. So unoriginal. Whole place was probably just created to squeeze credits from rich tourists.

You can defend systems against the Thargoid in many ways, like killing masses of Scouts for which conventional weapons are quite sufficient (my preferred craft are Cobra III and Viper IV with nothing AX except a Xeno scanner on board). And the Guardian weapons work against both humans and Xenos and are better than the entire AX weaponry anyway (except for the heat they generate).

O7,
[noob]

At best, they completely ignore Sol, at worst, we'll have a new station to repair ;)

Let them destroy the current bubble (if they only can/will ) so the pilots federation takes control of everything ^^

Yeah try to justify it.. plasma is plasma, that like firing a Sun.
How is plasma out of a guardian weapon differant from my PA?

Why does ramming do nothing? If you try to smash something with a 1000t brick that goes 500m/s and nothing happens.. physics isnt working like it should.

Comparing our weapons to arrows is really weak.. unless they are the size of a deathstar.

Ramming does something. Except they regen. Also, their thrusters are something different from what we use, they seem to alter gravity or something... they could minimise impacts, shocks, and so on...

That humans don't know how that's possible doesn't mean it's impossible or breaking the laws of physics.

Regarding the plasmas, the guardian ones are totally different from our own. We named it plasma cause that's what we could recognize in it, that doesn't mean it's the same thing. And visually it isn't the same thing.

Ramming does something. Except they regen. Also, their thrusters are something different from what we use, they seem to alter gravity or something... they could minimise impacts, shocks, and so on...

That humans don't know how that's possible doesn't mean it's impossible or breaking the laws of physics.

Regarding the plasmas, the guardian ones are totally different from our own. We named it plasma cause that's what we could recognize in it, that doesn't mean it's the same thing. And visually it isn't the same thing.
I guess im not allowed to discuss this seeing my post gets deleted..

So the goids are the same as the ATR, they are magical..

Tharg thrusters alter space itself, and dark matter or something. I always remember fondly that guy who made a lengthy post about it and compared it to Russian torpedoes or something. People were so negative, bashing the idea because of choice of example, so horrible. The principle was right and made sense. You must use forum seach function yourself if you feel worthy.

Tharg thrusters alter space itself, and dark matter or something. I always remember fondly that guy who made a lengthy post about it and compared it to Russian torpedoes or something. People were so negative, bashing the idea because of choice of example, so horrible. The principle was right and made sense. You must use forum seach function yourself if you feel worthy.

Or its Ammonia Nitrate based reaction mass. Their trails look more like gases than spatial distortions.

So far all they’ve done is make stations green - 3.0 really did fizzle out. I didn’t even bother to try and defend any systems. Just waiting for 3.1 now, hope that brings something interesting.

+1 sir

Top Bottom